Walt Disney Home Entertainment
disneydvd.disney.go.com Burbank, CA 50 to 149 Employees

A great chance to work with an entertainment giant and see the issues relating to a multi-jurisdictional company

Tax Intern (Former Employee)
Glendale, CA (US)

I worked at Walt Disney Home Entertainment as an intern for less than a year

ProsWorking for a large company allows employees to receive benefits that they would not in a smaller company. There is funding for training, mentoring, and development that a smaller company may not have.

ConsWorking at a large company it is easy to get lost in the crowd. If there are any changes that an employee sees should be made it is hard to get the ball rolling on those changes.

Digital Background Painter, Apprentice

Apprentice Digital Painter (Current Employee)
Burbank, CA (US)

I have been working at Walt Disney Home Entertainment as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: I was extremely lucky to work with some of the funniest, talented and generally most interesting people I've ever met in this industry. This was… Cons: Not feeling fast enough with my work and not being… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to create more artistic opportunities and continue working with great writers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Magic at work? not always...

Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Walt Disney Home Entertainment full-time for more than a year

Pros: The magic, the products, the joy of kids Cons: Too big and sometimes local problems does not pass to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Walt Disney Home Entertainment.

Worked for Walt Disney Home Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walt Disney Home Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Walt Disney Home Entertainment CEO Lori MacPherson. All reviews posted anonymously by Walt Disney Home Entertainment employees.