Warner Chilcott Limited
www.warnerchilcott.com Dublin, Ireland 500 to 999 Employees

I should have listened to reviews before taking the job....

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Rockaway, NJ (US)

I worked at Warner Chilcott Limited

ProsI had a great drug to sell and hit bonus every trimester. Great opportunity to make money, great benefits and vacation etc. Management is okay....

ConsI read on several boards before I took the job that they have the highest employee turnover in the industry but thought its just disgruntled employees, it couldn't possible be as bad as they say. I placed in the top 20% and hit bonus every trimester and still got layed off with one day notice right before Christmas along with a couple hundred other people. They require two dinners a week, no exceptions which was a little exhausting. When you work your butt off for a company you expect more respect than a one day notice (the day before payday, which means you don't get paid the next day because that will come a month later in your severence package...Merry Christmas!)

competitive company with the opportunity for growht

Diegem (Belgium)

I have been working at Warner Chilcott Limited

Pros: great colleagues. Training and development Cons: very business minded so at time neglect the personal approche More

Great comp, smart mgt but needs serious internal readjustments in how ALL information is exchanged to reps.

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC (US)

I have been working at Warner Chilcott Limited

Pros: Benefits,, no pod system, awesome budgets Cons: Poor communication on important issues. No work life balance with… Advice to Senior Management: You have the intelligence, get off your high horse and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Warner Chilcott Limited.

Worked for Warner Chilcott Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Warner Chilcott Limited reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Warner Chilcott Limited CEO Roger M. Boissonneault . All reviews posted anonymously by Warner Chilcott Limited employees.