Weatherby Locums
www.weatherbylocums.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Truly one of the best companies I have worked for in my career....

Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at Weatherby Locums full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe approach to the culture is truly top down. Leaders believe in and encourage the culture. From our executive leadership to our line leaders our red ribbon service and putting people first is part of our vernacular - not just buzz words.

ConsAs we grow bigger, we will continue to have to "work at" over communicating, continuous hiring and maintaining our culture. But, the key is that we are "working at it"...Therefore, we will be successful!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on driviing the culture, sticking to the things that have made us successful and putting people first by coaching and developing your employees.

Definitely a place where you can make a career

I have been working at Weatherby Locums full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Came to the company simply as a means to support my… Cons: While the growth has been exciting...it is harder to maintain the really close family feeling that… Advice to Senior Management: Look for opportunities to promote from within as much as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Weatherby makes a workplace that is fun and perfermance driven at the same time.

Employee (Current Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I have been working at Weatherby Locums full-time for more than a year

Pros: With such a hard time in the economy this days, Weatherby helps make it a little easier for all of it's employees. With their… Cons: Not so much a con, Weatherby is growing so fast… Advice to Senior Management: Help up the good work. We want to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Weatherby Locums.

Worked for Weatherby Locums? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weatherby Locums reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Weatherby Locums CEO Pat Kennedy. All reviews posted anonymously by Weatherby Locums employees.