Good strong bank

Former Employee - Mortgage Loan Consultant  in  Burlingame, CA (US)
Former Employee - Mortgage Loan Consultant in Burlingame, CA (US)

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent reputation, ahead of the curve in business accumen

Cons

Tedious proceses and disclosures, constant changes daily in underwriting guidelines and processes

Other Reviews for Wells Fargo

Couldn't image working for any other financial institution

Current Employee - Treasury Management Sales Consultant  in  Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Treasury Management Sales Consultant in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

It's easy to do my job when I work for such a good company.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Keep the constant evolution of improvement

Retail banking at Wells Fargo is riddle with false values

Current Employee - Teller  in  Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Current Employee - Teller in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Decent benefits, multiple health care options

Cons

Sales, not integrity, ethics or common sense are the only things important to this company, by any means necessary.

The antiquated means in which promotions and incentive bonuses are doled out each quarter do nothing but promote unethical and dishonesty among your retail bank employees, of which a blind eye is turned by all levels of management. Those that do cheat are promoted and paid nicely in compensation, rather than being fired for stealing from their employers. For a company who boasts their commitment to Vision & Values it is a surprise they are so out of touch. The cap on teller wages is between 12-13$ an hour. These are the men and women who handle ALL the daily financial transactions for their customers, ensuring proper state, federal and banking regulations are adhered to; important financial transactions are preformed correctly, hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of transactions. My son worked at a car wash that paid the same. It is so unbelievably unbalanced. You place huge importance on those WOW surveys and think that mandating a script will improve those scores. I challenge you to work for one month in any given drive up and see how well those scripts work out for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!