Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

financial analyst program

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time

Pros

good opportunities for growth and development

Cons

not particularly interesting work; changes and shifts within management that are not well addressed. channel conflict within organization.

7092 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Online Customer Service Rep.

Current Employee - Online Representative in Concord, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Online Representative in Concord, CA (US)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The benefits and pay is all that keeps me there.

Cons

You are a slave tied to a phone all day taking call after call from disgruntled customers. Your job is all about meeting sales numbers and getting customers to agree to get a bank product they don't need no matter what the cost. Someone is always breathing down your neck telling you to get sales. You are endlessly "coached" and micromanaged. Everyone in my department hates their job. You are expected to meet a million metrics to even get an incentive payout. They make it so hard to meet it that nobody gets incentive payouts. You cannot move to another job or department unless you meet your sales numbers. You will never get a feeling of accomplishment because nothing is ever good enough. Horrible place to work!

Start caring about your customers and employees instead of the bottom line.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..

Current Employee - Teller in Bryan, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Teller in Bryan, TX (US)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's INCREDIBLY laid back (at least at my branch). I work in a motorbank branch. We mainly do drive up banking but we also have a small lobby and our main lobby branch is up the hill a parking lot away. Lot's of recognition and appreciation. Good hours.

Cons

The pay is FAR below what they could afford to pay us, since it's the biggest bank in the country.
    There are sales incentives but working at a drive up they are impossible to attain.
    I make 500 every 2 weeks working about 35 hours.
    The products we offer are old and boring, and everyone already has at least some form of them.
    We have to send 4 ARTS (sales referrals) a day minimum, and if you don't they will nag and nag the hell out of you until you do.

Get new products! Pay commission on ARTS, not just solutions. Promotions based on leadership, not just sales!

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo