Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Very good company to work!

Customer Saleas and Service Representative (Former Employee) Fort Pierce, FL (US)

ProsGreat management, very good company to work for. The have a good structure and tend to prepare you for the outside world. I believe a Banker at Wells Fargo is ready to be a Top Banker at any other Financier Institution.

ConsThe focus on sales tend to make them forget service. And Many team members are trying to get to the top using the shortcut of bringing down other team member or have them fired!

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a little bit more time to talk to the Bankers and let them know how much you appreciate the job they do. Also try to focus more on services than too much on sales when it comes to measures quotas for bankers.

worst 4 work years of my life.

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros: none, it is a sweatshop Cons: awful managers who are small minded, uneducated, and unethical.. Advice to Senior Management: get a grip on what is happening in the trenches More

Any bank would be better.

Personal Banker (Former Employee) Hickory, NC (US)

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Training is all I can think of. Cons: Everything else. This company is horrible. Advice to Senior Management: Push less No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!