Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Variety of work-type options at your fingertips.

Business Applications Specialist (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN (US)

ProsGreat people to work with, generally open. Leadership is generally receptive, with a few exceptions. Some of the business lines are very cool to work with and have very communal/friendly cultures, with few exceptions.

ConsWatch out for managers who can be domineering and squash true innovation. A lot of them have been around for so long that they think they know everything in the best way it can be done - so much so that they will obliterate steps in a new and excitingly efficient direction simply because they think how it has always been done is the right way and only way.

Advice to Senior ManagementWatch who you hire into leadership. They steer the ship of the sub-culture of any group they lead, and so if care is not exercised, they can create a culture where it is not only difficult to succeed, it is impossible to innovate or improve.

You get out what you put in

Risk Management Consultant II (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC (US)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Training resources; tuition reimbursement ; work life balance Cons: It is a bank job. Take from that whatever you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Summer Analyst

I have been working at Wells Fargo as an intern

Pros: Open and honest professionals Open door policy Relaxed Interviews Cons: Slow turnaround Lean deal teams More

There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!