Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 4,929 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Great experience! Company gives you all the tools and opportunities!

Licensed Personal Banker (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA (US)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Proscompetitive salary, higher than any other licensed banker at any other bank in the area. Team environment, quarterly recognition, career development opportunities. I was promoted 3 times in two years. Started as a part time teller and in two years became a licensed banker.

Consyou really have to push to get promoted. If you aren't a self starter you'll never get promoted and be stuck as a teller forever. They pay their tellers less than any other bank.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuality not quantity. Give us back our better health care!

Great company to work with!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros: Great people with a nice culture. great management in… Cons: lots of politics so you need to play along if you are… More

Good compensation, decent culture

Trader (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Mostly helpful and friendly coworkers. Outstanding compensation for top performers. Bonuses paid mostly in… Cons: The firm has become much more bureaucratic with growth. Cross division technology and compliance… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.