Workday

www.workday.com

Interesting company to work for

Product Manager (Current Employee) Pleasanton, CA (US)

ProsWorkday is truly re-inventing how ERP systems work. Having been in ERP for 10 years, there is the opportunity to make business processes more efficient utilizing object modeling. That coupled with being SAAS makes for some interesting work.

Workday is really telecommuter friendly; they don't care where you work as long as you are available and you meet your deadlines.

I do believe the founders of the company want people to enjoy where they work. Lots of company events, a couple of game rooms, and people joking around make for a good environment even with the high workload. (The CEO does expect you to work). Certain departments are more stressful than others.

ConsHealth care and 401K options are disappointing; I've had better at other companies this size. Also the corporate culture can wear on you over time.

Advice to Senior ManagementRe-examine the health care benefits. I feel strongly that we are not getting the best value for what we pay.

Long interview, sometimes lack of information flow to new employees, MASSIVE hiring!

I have been working at Workday full-time

Pros: The company does a great job of making all new hires feel welcome. However, they're hiring so many, so fast, that some new hires are… Cons: I think the IT staff could use some supplementing to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Senior Software Engineer

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Pleasanton, CA (US)

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice people/management, challenging projects, cool technology Cons: I have no cons so far More

There are newer reviews on Workday.

Worked for Workday? Contribute to the Community!