Wynn Resorts

www.wynnresorts.com

Fantastic 5-star company who cares for its employees.

Current Employee - Communications Supervisor  in  Las Vegas, NV (US)
Current Employee - Communications Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Pros

Small enough to make a difference.

Cons

Very conservative in its views.

Make sure compensation is equivalent or more than the current national averages. This is a five-star resort and to hire and keep the best of the best would and should require competitive salaries.

Other reviews for Wynn Resorts

old boy network

Pros

They offer decent pay and great projects

Cons

Upper management is very old las Vegas, they take advantage of the company and promote others that do the same. Total lack of respect for anyone that thinks that what is good for the company is the best course of action, instead they choose what is best for them. As a resolute, the talent of the employees is spotty. Most managers are not equipped to run a company on the NYSE. The office politics is a vipers den. The vacation time is merger and it is not likely to change as executive management takes off whenever they feel like it.

Advise: reinterview each VP and determine if it is really the best person for the job. And then interview Their employees and see if it matches up. It could really be an amazing place that is innovative and a leader in the industry if they had the right people in the right jobs. it wouldn't hurt if HR did better background checks either

Not the worst place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Las Vegas, NV (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Pros

Beautiful resort, parking for employees isn't too horrible.
    I like what I do and somehow manage to work around all the impossible paperwork and constantly changing policies to get my job done.

Cons

Uniforms in some departments are extraordinarily uncomfortable (actually painful) and make your job more difficult. No one seems to notice much less care. Management is all about keeping their job they do not care about their employees. Management shows up late, leaves early, takes long lunches, but there is no one monitoring them, ever. No sick days, they are completely inflexible with time off. Benefits have gotten worse and worse. Vision benefits are horrible, ironic? There is absolutely no advancement opportunities in most departments.

You need to stop worrying about being everyone's fake friend and start looking out for the best interest of the people that make your job easier. Work harder or at least as hard as your employees and you will increase moral immensely. I loved my job and then every day watching my bosses play favorites, walk in late, constantly put out fires they created has worn me down. I want to love my job again.

There are newer employer reviews for Wynn Resorts.

Worked for Wynn Resorts? Contribute to the Community!