Ziff Davis Media
www.ziffdavis.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Old media trying to be new again

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at Ziff Davis Media

ProsGood place for young people to work to find out how media really works. Some good content, mainly reviews. Top notch analyst team.

ConsLots of editorial is basically content farm stuff, very SEO driven. Tech of the site is years behind competitors. Site does not put readers first, and it shows.

Advice to Senior ManagementSite needs to be rethought from top to bottom. Way too much clutter. Rethink or scrap content farm stuff. Switch to different CMS.

Great old company doing amazing new things

New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Ziff Davis Media

Pros: entrepreneurial growing innovative supportive smart supportive aggressive leadership Cons: need more time for legacy old business to become thing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A company of number crunchers

Foster City, CA (US)

I have been working at Ziff Davis Media

Pros: Good opportunity to learn about the technical publishing world. Cons: Everything is financially driven. There is no credible mission statement or focus for the company beyond making the owners more money. There is… Advice to Senior Management: They are not interested in hearing any advice; they have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ziff Davis Media.

Worked for Ziff Davis Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ziff Davis Media reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ziff Davis Media CEO Vivek Shah. All reviews posted anonymously by Ziff Davis Media employees.