Zynga
www.zynga.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Almost too good to be true.

QA Engineer II (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Zynga as a contractor for more than a year

ProsFor a contractor, free food isn't that bad. Not to mention, though I have heard horror stories of other studios, the particular studio that I worked in was pleasant and the people I worked with were friendly and helpful. Also, it was very refreshing to have a voice within the development process and be listened to.

ConsOne studio out of multiple studios which were pleasant... the same could not be said for the others, which were most likely due to the fact that many of them had the strong possibility of folding. In addition, sometimes the negative mentality of other contractors was very demoralizing at times.

Work hard, play hard

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Zynga full-time for less than a year

Pros: Amazing benefits, people, and environment. Challenging work. Cons: No cons - unless you don't like working hard. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very challenging environment

I have been working at Zynga full-time

Pros: Dev got the respect they deserve facilities are quite good Cons: Management push deadline schedule too hard sometimes compromising the quality Advice to Senior Management: better to have realistic release schedule More

There are newer reviews on Zynga.

Worked for Zynga? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zynga reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zynga CEO Don Mattrick. All reviews posted anonymously by Zynga employees.