Zynga

www.zynga.com

Almost too good to be true.

QA Engineer II (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsFor a contractor, free food isn't that bad. Not to mention, though I have heard horror stories of other studios, the particular studio that I worked in was pleasant and the people I worked with were friendly and helpful. Also, it was very refreshing to have a voice within the development process and be listened to.

ConsOne studio out of multiple studios which were pleasant... the same could not be said for the others, which were most likely due to the fact that many of them had the strong possibility of folding. In addition, sometimes the negative mentality of other contractors was very demoralizing at times.

This Company provides good alternative choices

I have been working at Zynga full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: For career advancements,furtherance of trade and development of occupational skills in… Cons: This creates for the applicant a geographical displacement relative to his present place of origin,and… Advice to Senior Management: To offer reasonable compensations for those who would be opting to risk leaving their present… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun environment/poor leadership direction

I have been working at Zynga

Pros: Fun environment, free food, great onsite gym Cons: seems like we continue to make the same mistakes every… More
There are newer reviews on Zynga.

Worked for Zynga? Contribute to the Community!