Zynga

www.zynga.com

Epitomize the saying 'work hard, play hard'

Software Engineer (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsAwesome perks. I didnt feel like going home because the environment is so good. Instead of taking random coffee breaks you can actually take legit awesome breaks which increases your daily productivity and you end up going home super satisfied with your progress while not being tired at all.

ConsIts very hard to point out the downsides of WORKING at Zynga. You may hate the games they make, or their business policies, but its definitely one of the best places to work at in the gaming industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe work needs to be distributed a little better. A common trend is that 80% of the work is done by 20% of the people. So you either end up working your brains out, or you have it pretty chill.

Almost too good to be true.

QA Engineer II (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Zynga as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: For a contractor, free food isn't that bad. Not to mention, though I have heard horror stories of other studios, the particular studio that… Cons: One studio out of multiple studios which were pleasant... the same could not be said for the others, which were most likely due to the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

This Company provides good alternative choices

I have been working at Zynga full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: For career advancements,furtherance of trade and development of occupational skills in… Cons: This creates for the applicant a geographical displacement relative to his present place of origin,and… Advice to Senior Management: To offer reasonable compensations for those who would be opting to risk leaving their present… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Zynga.

Worked for Zynga? Contribute to the Community!