blinkx

www.blinkx.com

Fun place to work in an evolving industry. Great people, excellent location!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsVery welcoming, friendly group. Company is expanding quickly so every day is very exciting. TONS of perks - kitchen snacks, random bagel deliveries, organic fruit every week, catered Thursday lunches, Giants games & happy hours. Adjacent to Embarcadero Bart/Muni station & close to lots of great restaurants & shopping. Great health benefits - this company cares about your health!

ConsSince the company is expanding and changing so quickly, information sometimes does not make it around to all the appropriate people, so that creates room for employee speculation & confusion.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more transparent. I know upper management is busy but try to make sure your employees understand what is changing. I don't know if monthly company meetings satisfy this need as not all branches are included in all information exchanges.

Positive People - Positive Growth - Positive Goals

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at blinkx full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Free Lunch on Thursday - Free Breakfast every day - Great Benefits - Encourage healthy diets/exercise - Collaborative Team Environment - Immediate Recognition from… Cons: - Not as much of a market presence as there should be - Sometimes confusion… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to use your team to your advantage and recognize… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

small issues but overall great environment

Account Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at blinkx full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: -blinkx is growing -Supportive upper management -Competitive Salary -Thursday lunches, lots of snacks/beverages… Cons: -Growing pains comes with some confusion for employees on their roles. Makes sense though based on recent acquires (burst, etc) -Not flexible on work… Advice to Senior Management: Continue with Monthly meetings regarding company updates (we just started this, but hoping it does not go away). … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on blinkx.

Worked for blinkx? Contribute to the Community!