comScore

www.comscore.com

Interesting Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Reston, VA (US)

ProsGreat product, niche market for the products and services that they offer. Incredibly valuable to customers, and companies that utilize comScore data to make business decisions. Very much a self-directed work environment, not alot of clock watching from management. Easy to move up the ranks in some groups. They love to promote from within.

ConsManagement can be a little overbearing at times, from the top down. CEO is a bit of a control freak, "smartest guy in the room" syndrome, though often he is. Internal promotion is nice, but historically had not always been based on merit as much as tenure and as a retention tool.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep innovating, remember what made you successful as a small company. CEO needs to release the reigns in many areas. Delegate better.

Lots of opportunity for advancement

I have been working at comScore

Pros: Advance based on your performance, not seniority or specific openings. Good… Cons: The responsibilities can be stressful and a lot is expected of you, but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

good

I have been working at comScore

Pros: learning opportunities, technically string people Cons: salary appreciation promotions growth work life Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on comScore.

Worked for comScore? Contribute to the Community!