unitedprint.com

www.unitedprint.com

Experience and knowledge gained

Current Employee - Online Marketing Assistant  in  London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Online Marketing Assistant in London, England (UK)

Pros

As online marketing assistant, I've seen this aspects as a advantage of work for unitedprint.com: the time management relies only on me, I have autonomy to do my job, the multicultural exchange inside the company is very high, there is mutual trust between employee and employer, people from the headquarters are always willing to help which is awesome.

Cons

As I'm working form home, sometimes there is the feeling of lack of interaction with people. Therefore, work is under risk of becoming monotone. Another consideration to make is the communication quality between boss/employee, as we are facing language boundaries, and also we are missing some of the communication elements such as gestures, and so on, the communication channels should be carefully planned as well as the way to say things, otherwise work, duties, bosses' observations, etc., could become very demotivating for the employee.

No further recommendations to the management.

Other reviews for unitedprint.com

great colleagues and managers

Current Employee - CRM Call Centre Agent  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - CRM Call Centre Agent in London, England (UK)

Pros

great colleagues, nice atmosphere, no stress, it is a very nice place to work, you got lots of freedom as lonfg as you keep doing your job what you suppose to do.

Cons

It could be managed better, there could be done more to have a better work flow, everything is a bit slow here regarding arranging things

better communication, quicker response to problems

Great international staff and competitive company

Current Employee - Online Marketing Assistant  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Online Marketing Assistant in London, England (UK)

Pros

I like to feel part of an international and competitive company that contributes to the printing revolution. I like to use my skills for a new marketing sector.

Cons

I would like to attend more training days. I think more training would provide me with more ability and skills to face the daily tasks of this fluid sector.

There are newer employer reviews for unitedprint.com.

Worked for unitedprint.com? Contribute to the Community!