Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reviews in Atlanta, GA US

Updated Jul 21, 2014

Enterprise Rent-A-Car President and CEO Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson

Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson

Pros
  • Company values hands-on sales people who are wiling to provide exceptional customer service(in 221 reviews)

• met a lot of great people who I are my friends that I met at enterprise(in 159 reviews)

Cons
  • No work life balance ( 7 am - 6 pm everyday without any ability to work around)(in 413 reviews)

• If you were to work full time its long hours (730-6) but you never get out at 6(in 805 reviews)

49 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great place to start your career

Branch Manager (Former Employee) Decatur, GA (US)

ProsThere is potential to make a lot of money depending on your manager and area manager. If they are willing to take time to train you and develop you. The company believes in customer service and sticks to the company values.

ConsYou can be moved to several offices and when you get momentum going you will get moved and setup for the next "challenge". When upper managerment write you off, you are done. Recognize it and find another job asap!

Advice to Senior ManagementLet employees spend more time in branches they are having success at.

Enterprise Rent a Car

Account Representative (Former Employee) Stone Mountain, GA (US)

ProsYou meet a lot of interesting people. It's a great stepping stone. Once you have ERAC on your resume most employers jump at the chance to interview / hire you.

ConsWork life balance is not that great if you are part of the rental management division. The salary could be better.

Advice to Senior Managementn/a

Great Experience

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsLaid back, friendly, rewarding. The company is really invested in its employees and provides opportunities for growth. They love college students and seek to recruit consistently. No cons here, and it will surely be an enjoyable and rewarding experience if you remain committed and seek to grow within the company.

ConsLong hiring process, which really but a damper on other opportunities. Company values are solid and there are not too many cons to mention. Parking can be a hassle, but if you get to work 10-15 minutes early, you will have no issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpeed up hiring process

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

They work hard and reward hard work.

Branch Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsGood benefits, great outings. Lots of friendly people. Constant training and they let you be your own boss. You 100% control your career.

ConsLong hours. You don't mind at first but week after week it starts to wear on you. Management can be as much as 65+ hours per week.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a way to increase the work-life balance of employees.

A good stepping stone

Management Assistant (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsGreat training, awesome co-workers, locations everywhere, great resume builder, fast advancement

ConsVery long hours, entry level pay, washing cars in suits, customer can get a bit crazy depending on the location,

Green Monster

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsI have nothing great to say about the location at the Atlanta Airport

ConsI have nothing to add to improve their standing at the Atlanta Airport

Advice to Senior ManagementListen and pay attention to the people who work their hardest for you.

Previous management trainee

Loss Control Administrator (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsAbility to promote or go to different departments after proving your abilities, work ethic, and commitment to the company. Great people and great team environment. I have friends for life through ERAC to this day & it's been almost 4 yrs since I've worked there.

ConsLong hours, good but not competitive pay in comparison to hours and time worked per week although if you wait long enough & promote you can increase your income.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great place to start

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsI learned a lot about management and the basics of running a small business. The hours are extremely long at the beginning, but you learn a great deal. You will establish great relationships as you spend a lot of time together. There are so many different departments, you can gain experience in a lot of different areas.

ConsLong hours at the beginning of my career. There is little to no time for much else outside of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementEstablish more work-life balance in rental.

Over worked. Empty promises.

Management Trainee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsNone. absolutely nothing. There is nothing good about this company. Well except that the managers smoke and drink in the office.

ConsThug, fraternity type management. Management was clueless, more concerned about making themselves look good. This is for the people with no real skill.

Advice to Senior ManagementShut down.

Assistant Branch Manager

Assistant Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsFun Co workers, Great Place to Start Career, Learning to run a business hands on

ConsLong Hours, Not enough pay

Advice to Senior ManagementMore pay and better work life balance

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!