Experian

www.experiangroup.com

Experian Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014
Experian – Nottingham – “Experian Landmark House”

Brian Cassin

Pros
  • work life balance is typically OK but reflected in poor pay and benefits(in 17 reviews)

• Good benefits, decent time off, plenty of telework opportunities(in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • Senior management does not take interest in mentoring subordinates(in 19 reviews)

• Not enough work-life balance or work from home opportunities (they frown on it, it seems)(in 5 reviews)

Call Center Agent

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

ProsBeggining salary is good for an agent, 40 sick hours are part of the benefits starting on first pay check.

ConsConstant changes and a day to day basis. Management is cutting back on employee bonuses for monthly achievements. Call Center QA always find minimum details to fail you on the calls.

Experian is good company to work for with great people. Technology can be mixed.

ProsReputed Company, Great friendly commited people.

ConsTechnologies as old as 1.1

Low Budget Employer

Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) Allen, TX (US)

ProsNo weekends Vacation Sick Time

ConsNo recognition no matter how hard you try. Lazy employees get paid the same or more as hard working employees, who never call in sick. Management recognizes employees whom they like not employees that get the job done. Less qualified people promoted to positions, while qualified applicants are told they need more experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop playing games. no one cares about Kentucky Derby or Dance off. Pay a decent wage based on experience. Stop holding qualified hardworking employees back because you don't like them.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A wrong turn

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Costa Mesa, CA (US)

ProsThere are other divisions to work for that are likely better managed than the Costa Mesa office.

ConsThe most political work environment I've ever worked in. Constant change, lack of focus and no sign of teamwork.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire capable Sr. Managers that are real leaders. Pay attention to the customer and build products that cater to their needs.

OK company.

Project Manager (Current Employee) Allen, TX (US)

ProsGood working environment. Nice facility.

ConsLimited opportunities for growth. Unreliable bonus structure.

Project Manager Analyst Expert

Project Manager Manager (Current Employee) Allen, TX (US)

ProsNice facility, decent benefits,

ConsDirection of company is ever changing. Bonus structure not balanced. British culture - often feel that American staff are inferior. Little growth opportunities. No training opportunities in certain areas. Company allows staff to grow stagnant.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing I say will help.

Way better customer service based jobs out there

Customer Service Associate II (Former Employee) Allen, TX (US)

Prospay, benefits, time off, sick time

Conspay, sales. work balance, environment, favoritism, not enough opportunity for growth, the way you are treated by customers

Advice to Senior Managementstand up for you employees, move the people who deserved to be moved up, treat people the way you would like to be treated

Changing..

ProsVery promising industry, very good people to work with, still promising perspectives

ConsRecent changes in Europe seem to prolifirate incompetence among employees and management alike. Not many career opportunities, loosing the turf to competitors at the moment, treat people as "resources"..

Advice to Senior ManagementSeek professionalizm in whatever the company does, finally formulate a true strategy and stick to execution. Listen to and anticipate your clients needs, rather than feeding them what you have..

Used to be a great company, but has fallen flat

ProsAbout the only pro is compensation

ConsExperian has become a very negative environment where issues greatly overshadow accomplishments. The management of the company seems to turn a blind eye to the reality of poor decisions and negative reinforcement towards its workforce. Because of this the attrition rate has gone up considerably, moral is at an all time low, and productivity is clearly suffering.

Advice to Senior ManagementTime to pick up the pace and not make the employees pay for executive mistakes. You need to seriously consider taking a step back and figuring out how to keep those that are exceptional and get rid of those that are dead weight.

great

Head of Sales (Former Employee) Nottingham, England (UK)

Proscan be a really exciting place to work

Consnot always flexible enough to capture a market opportunity

Advice to Senior Managementneed to be fair

Worked for Experian? Contribute to the Community!