German Genealogist

Updated Oct 27, 2013

Be The First To
Add Photos

Karl-Michael Sala

Genealogist & Researcher (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at German Genealogist part-time for more than 10 years

ProsVery satisfying it is as an ancestral family member hunter, finder, investigator, researcher (online, offline & in microforms). I am The German Genealogist who has cracked hundreds of European ancestry, genealogy & family history research cases. I have found THOUSANDS of data, documents & images on THOUSANDS of ancestral family members for THOUSANDS of people.

ConsSelf-employment means that I sometimes am without income, which has my creditors despising me & my chosen occupation & mission.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind more clients who can pay for this stunning work.

Owner's biased review of GermanGenealogist.com

Owner (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at German Genealogist as a contractor for more than 10 years

ProsBeing now self-employed, there is a marked freedom to serve as Lynell & I wish. There is the occasional opportunity to travel to Salt Lake City, USA & Germany sites.

ConsAlso freedom to have no income; squander time on trivia; get distracted; give away too much pro bono research time for those who cannot afford it.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to get busy with assertive marketing; minimize the pro bono work; lessen social networking; beef up website. Ask for the case/order! Send SOMEthing!

Worked for German Genealogist? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at German Genealogist reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for German Genealogist CEO Karl-Michael Sala. All reviews posted anonymously by German Genealogist employees.