Giovatto Advertising
www.giovatto.com Paramus, NJ 16 to 50 Employees

Giovatto Advertising Reviews

Updated Mar 06, 2014

John Giovatto

Awesome people and office culture

Web Developer (Current Employee)
Paramus, NJ (US)

I have been working at Giovatto Advertising full-time for more than a year

ProsA flexible schedule that promotes time to research new technology and trends in the web. Great environment to work, with good compensation and benefits. The trust that the management has in new ideas assists the constantly expanding digital side of its advertising and marketing capabilities with proper funding and new assets.

ConsA lot of the deadlines are short and cause to work extra hours on occasion.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to promote the creativity of all departments and the company will continue to succeed.

Loved working here, great environment!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Giovatto Advertising full-time

ProsThe co-workers are great, relaxed environment, management is very understanding of work/life balance, very flexible, bagels and pastries on friday mornings, great location for running errands at lunch, lots of free perks from media around the holidays, work with lots of creative people.

Consthe pay is not amazing and it's very difficult to get a raise even when you are doing well. many people hate to leave but have to because of better pay offers.

Advice to Senior Managementhold scheduled employee reviews every 6 months to a year in order to provide feedback and raise opportunities. be honest about raises.

Two Brothers... From different planets

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Giovatto Advertising

ProsWas close to where I lived; had a college-like atmosphere... up-beat 20 & 30-somethings who couldn't stand their jobs, but all got along great with e/o. Attractive co-workers; made for interesting environment & delicious hook-ups!

ConsWhere to begin?! Just about everything: Management, vision, direction (lack of), insolence, no business plan... I could keep going, but you probably get the idea.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue, or you won't be around for too much longer; it's boggling to the mind how you've managed to stay afloat for as long as you have. Gonna have to step-up the competence level if you'd ever like to compete in the Advertising world...

Worked for Giovatto Advertising? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Giovatto Advertising reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Giovatto Advertising CEO John Giovatto. All reviews posted anonymously by Giovatto Advertising employees.