Google

4.2 2,306 reviews

Google Co-Founder & CEO Larry Page

Larry Page

(1,229 ratings)

Pros
  • Great work-life balance with adequate opportunity for career development(in 103 reviews)

• Free food, amazing people, amazing vision - almost everything about this company is a pro(in 218 reviews)

Cons
  • This is one reason why maintaining a good work-life balance can be challenging(in 98 reviews)

• Google is no different than any other big company and they are starting to realize it(in 70 reviews)

2,306 Employee Reviews

Super place to work, fantastic employer, average work

Associate (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana

ProsGreat place to work, outstanding culture, great brand

ConsCareer Progression, nature of work

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more open about nature of work during recruiting process.

Awesome love the work with Google Adsense

Adsense Publisher (Former Employee) Hyderābād

ProsThe Google Network has some cool features that should concern its competition. For starters, it can disclose the sites you run ads on and report performance on a site-by-site basis. This enables you to focus buys on those sites (inventory allowing). An inability to see where your ads appear has always been a barrier for some advertisers.

ConsOne drawback is there are no inventory level guarantees. This is true of any network, but with Google it can get even more difficult as you can't reserve inventory (expensive home page buyouts aside). A bidder can bump you out of certain placements by bidding higher and raising his maximum CPM.

Advice to Senior ManagementLike any other online marketer, I have a certain amount of anxiety about Google getting into new areas and potentially dominating every facet of online marketing. It can be a little scary. No one wants to be beholden to one organization. But for firms like mine, which tightly integrate search and online media, Google Network's potential is pretty great. Since we already manage our clients' AdWords accounts, we're the most likely candidate to manage all campaigns running through Google's platform.

Great place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana

ProsEverything is good - work culture,environment and salary.

ConsNone.The brand name hides if are any.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Engineering Intern

Intern (Current Employee) Hyderābād

ProsAwesome place to work for. Awesome people and great culture. Food was a way lot better than college mess food.

ConsAfter the internship you take a bit of time to settle for the college mess food. To be serious, none con that I noticed.

6 years of background as Team Lead with hands on experience in team management, management reports

Team Lead (Current Employee) Hyderābād

ProsIt is a Dynamic organization, project planning, time management, and has multi-tasking abilities.

ConsNothing as such, Google has the best working culture

Life changing

Account Strategist (Former Employee) Hyderābād

ProsAbility to make a diiference

ConsFalling into the pattern of any other large company

Good Comapany

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood Benifits,comensation package and work balance

Consnothing to say about it yaar

Advice to Senior Managementno

Awesome

Analyst (Current Employee) Hyderābād

ProsFacility are very Good,but I can't Compromise with this with salary offering.

ConsWorking on Contract Based whi

Advice to Senior ManagementSalary is the Main Concern.

Awesome place to work!

Associate (Current Employee) Hyderābād

ProsEmployees are cared for. You can spend 20% time of your day working on a project based on your idea. Free food, free travel and a Googley atmosphere :)

ConsMicromanagement by some new Managers. Otherwise none!

Good

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Bangalore

Prossuper food sooper cool high pay etc

Consnothing that i can think of

Advice to Senior Managementcool management

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!