HighRadius

Add Photos

Sashi Narahari

Awesome Learning Experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Hyderābād

ProsCompensation is good, People and senior management in general are good to work with, Lots of responsibilities and opportunities to learn new things

ConsLack of cafeteria in the office, sometimes there is lack of work-life balance

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Not a place for MBA holders; No professional growth

ProsI am an experienced professional. Technical and MBA background. Joined here and worked closely with top management including the CEO. The three words that come to mind while describing the experience at Highradius are: Disappointed. Disgusted. Disturbed.
    Disappointed with the fact that top management considers even an experienced professional as a school-kid. You ought to follow their orders all the time. Try making your point and you would be termed argumentative. Top management thinks they are your Professors.
    Top management consist of few individuals who are not MBA themselves and don't have enough senior MBA to mentor the new cadre of graduates they hire from top B-Schools.
    Needless to say, none of the MBAs last here.
    Disgusted with the fact that role distinction is not made. MBA doing Technical work. Developer doing Testing work; Senior resource doing junior-level work.
    Disturbed with the fact of high attrition. That too it is alarming when good folks leave.
    Ask the number of MBA attrition rate - 95% would have left in less than 2years!

ConsAs an experienced professional, it hurts to know the fact that this company makes freshers sign bond. Plain and simple this company follows Bonded labour - if you are from top B-school and know about morality & ethics, probably you will understand my point.
    For the rest in simple words: I am against bonded labour and working for a company like this hurts my consciousness.
    It would be alarming to see that the technical team members sleep on the office floor during release time and watch-out period post it. Bad management practices are plenty.
    The reason why they have some work-force constant is because: Fresh graduates sign up a bond and the experienced are paid good at joining time - however attrition is the highest
    both ways. Management kicks people out without reason.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop fooling around people and destroying their career. Technical resources learn it late but MBA holders know what you are upto.
    The top management consist of people with heavy Service-company background. You have no idea about how Product companies are to be run. Atleast have open ears to those who join you from good backgrounds. Don't be ONLY MONEY driven and Greedy. Have Moral grounds. Treat employees with Professional Respect.

My Experience @ HighRadius

Associate Quality Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād

ProsIt is the first company where I started my career. It is a great honor for me to work with HighRadius, where I learned a lot professionally and personally.

ConsAppraisal Process is not fair

Advice to Senior ManagementAll the efforts put by employees should be considered for appriasal

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Employee

ProsGreat management, good and relaxed feeling in the office, positive atmosphere, free of office politics

Conscareer roadmap is confusing, profiles can be confusing, job security can be unsure at times

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease make job security important,

Awesome!! Mind Blowing!! Fantastic!! Superb Company

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād

ProsExcellent training facilities being provided for freshers.
    Flexible timings.
    Management support towards all employees is seen which creates good working environment.
    Organization will organize the events on a regular basis to motivate employees consistently.

ConsWill not provide sweet boxes atleast for festivals and snacks at evening which they used to provide previously.

Advice to Senior ManagementCan provide transportation to employees.
    Books related to Personality development, communication skills can be maintained at office library.

looks like lot of comments are fabricated... definitely not a 79% "YES" company.

ProsStart up company means people are always within ur reach. In the world of automation, anyone interested in manual work are always welcome. Apart from that need to think for ages to find pros.

Consscrewed up working hours. its horrible to see freshers working for 14- 15 hrs a day and get paid 10K or less, forget about experienced guys. whole lot of under cooked tools dumped into teams. feedbacks are perception based rather than performance based. Too aggressive in achieving companies objective and in the way forgetting employees welfare, and work - life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementTaj Mahal cannot be constructed in a day. Companies Vision and objective is really, but nothing can be achieved by over loading work on employees. hardly any employee will be working 9hrs a day. Think of that to increase employee satisfaction.

HighRadius

QA Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād

ProsA very good option for fresher in view of work,not for package

ConsNo Growth for freshers

Advice to Senior ManagementConcentrate on freshers too

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

All work and no play

Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) Hyderābād

ProsThere is a lot to learn in this place as a lot of emphasis is put on individual performance. The salary is also not bad. Management allows one to put their ideas into practice so there is flexibility this side.

ConsThe expectations are too much. There is less time for personal life so work-life balance is missing. Also, there are no facilities like TT/magazines etc. for taking a break so its only work there.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore facilities required. Employees could do with less work pressure.

Rewarding Experience

ProsAmicable Work Environment
    Challenging work
    Management places confidence in your strength
    Management provides enough learning time

ConsNone that I can think of

Great Minds who challenge norms and use technology to great benefit..

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Hyderābād

ProsEveryone is encouraged to think like mini entrepreneurs. Scope for lot of innovation, accountability and responsibility. Most of the guys stay in the company because there is lot of learning. Every day there is new learning in the way we should manage things, use technology, use brains and think unreasonable..

ConsNot for weak hearted and for some one who wants to hide behind some one. Since every individual owns certain part of the product, tends to spend more time at work.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease provide more transparency on the direction of the company, vision and where it will go..

Worked for HighRadius? Contribute to the Community!