IG Group

IG Group CEO Tim Howkins

Tim Howkins

Good place to work

Junior QA Tester (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsVery friendly environment and you get the other benefits of drinks once in a month.

ConsI don't think there is anything bad in this company

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Worst if you are a developer

Developer (Former Employee) Bangalore

ProsSalary, no work pressure and fruits

ConsEverything else and prod support

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to behave as a human

Good company to work with.

Developer (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsGood work and good package if you negotiate proper..

ConsIn India people are not aware of company. So please develop a better india website... So that people can join..

Advice to Senior ManagementBe aggressive..

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Multibusiness Company

Director (Current Employee) Mumbai

ProsA company do multibusiness are Financial Business a Sub-Broker with -NSE-BSE-Currancy-MCX-MF also are in Property Business Buy-Sell-Rent Properties from South Mumbai to Virar and do a Travel Business with MakeMyTrip and others Do Flight/Train/Hotels Booking and Packages Domestic/International And given Services With All kinds of Insurance with all Insurance Comapnies In India.

ConsMr.Rajesh Shah Work with Company as a Director amd looking Properties-Travels-Insurance Business.and try hard to do as more as Business for Company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPl.looking at Cost-Cutting for Future Halthy Business.

management always guide to increase for sale goods ,create a project for all times

Branch Head (Current Employee) Delhi

Prossecure of job,confidence to staff

Consnothing at all, every thing are fare

Advice to Senior Managementrespect to employee of hard-worker,and faithfullness

Challenging and Friendly

Communications Executive (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat working culture, support when new, good level of training, possibility to move around within the business, good pay and perks, balance of work and play, met many lovely people

ConsSometimes lack of cohesion and structure on bigger projects, lots of pushing back on deadlines

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to all

Lack of career progression

Developer (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsIG Group use cutting-edge technology, and staff are meant to have time to keep their skills up-to-date, but the reality doesn't happen often. I was able to pick up some new skills. There's free fruit daily and free drinks once a month. The office is new and conveniently located and in the square mile, so it is easy to get to. Overall, most people are friendly, but there is a clique culture and some staff do not act professionally.

ConsTight deadlines meant working long hours and over Christmas and New Year's Eve as the company had poor planning. Staff not recognised for doing hard work and long hours, and there are not any career progression prospects. Staff seem to be treated the same, irrelevant if one colleague has a couple years of experience and another has over 12 years of experience. Progression, more than anything, seems to be related to who has been at the company the longest or who fits into the "old boy's club". Hours are also 9:00-6:00, and they are not very flexible.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at staff career progression and recognise staff for doing hard/good work, especially when meeting your difficult deadlines due to lack of planning at the top. I would have stayed on had I been able to progress.

client service

Client Service (Former Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

Prosgood company culture where the employee had good relationship with one another, the annual and christmas bonuses are great, good annual leave

Consnot much career development, lack of benefits eg medical leave, no marriage leave etc.

Developer

Developer (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGood working hours (except when on support) and pay is competitive. Overall though it's a good company to work for.

ConsVery limited progression path and at times you feel like you're just plodding along.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to engage staff at all levels.

Challenging, fast paced work place

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsAccess to latest technologies, regularly pushing the technical boundaries with suppliers as the flag bearer, modern and fun office with excellent amenities. Competitive pay and benefits, close to Gym.

ConsThe fast pace is often at the compromise of technical training and staff growth is limited, lack of or limited planning for projects and a 'just make it work' approach. IT staff participate in on call work with time in lieu as compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest more in your staff, treat them as your greatest assets and as people.

Worked for IG Group? Contribute to the Community!