Infinity Consulting Solutions

3.2

Doug Klares

Practice Area Manager

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions

Pros

I’ve been working at ICS for almost 4 years and it has been a great experience. I was able to start in the Minneapolis, MN office when it was only 3 people and now we’re just under 20. As I grew my career from a recruiter to an account manager I have had help from the owners of the company and my managers. The owners of this company genuinely want you to succeed, and upper management invests in the success of the people which is a huge difference from any other company that I’ve worked for. ICS is a place where you will get back what you put in, and that has been proven time and time again for me.

Cons

The open work environment is difficult to get used to. It’s loud, people are talking over each other, and there may be 5 or more different music stations playing. You have to learn to tune everyone else out. It’s hard to do at first, but you eventually get used to it.

Keep doing what you are doing and maybe ask someone to turn down the volume from time to time lol.

Current IT Recruiter

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions

Pros

The environment is work-hard/play-hard. If you do well with unstructured office environments with the freedom to run your desk like your own business, this is the place. Annual company trips (Bahamas this year, Key West last year for example). Freedom to sponsor happy hours/events for your clients/candidates to support your business. I can honestly pick up the phone and feel comfortable calling anyone in the company to ask for advice/brainstorm with on our craft – that kind of camaraderie is invaluable.

Cons

Company-provided health benefits are on the expensive side for the single/young folks who make up most of the company. It’s proven to be cheaper to go find insurance on my own.

Consider less expensive health benefits in the future, other than that keep it up! ICS is genuinely growing and well-motivated.

Great opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Love the work I am doing and the environment is really easy to work in. People are great too and the management gives you a lot of resources like training or help.

Cons

Really busy but that's not really a bad thing depending on how you look at it

Communication can be improved, like anywhere else

Intense but pretty good all around

Current Employee - Billing, A/R in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Billing, A/R in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've been here for 3 and a half years and its been really fun and interesting. Management is very flexible and understanding with needing time off for family etc.

Cons

Intense work environment, super deadline oriented for back office people, but they make up for it

Find a way to create a quieter space for back office, sometimes its a little loud

Technical Recruiter at ICS

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Everyone here is young and hungry. Hours might be long but this is the industry and the people are friendly and helpful. A lot of knowledgeable people at the top to gain advice from.

Cons

If you are very closed off this is not the place to work. It is an open floor and constant communication with others.

stay away

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in New York, NY (US)

Pros

They have some good clients but much fewer than other agencies

Cons

The recruiters constantly turnover. They get graded fir how many phone calls they make so they waste your time with calls. The senior management is incompetent.

get some professionals in the organization please!

Great work environment

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions full-time

Pros

Great work environment, the partners are very present, approachable, and eager to help and coach. Very positive office culture - people seem excited to be at work most days. The ability to move up is relative to your work ethic. Work hard, get rewarded for it, make more money. A novel concept.

Cons

The base salary is low - 35k, so until you break off your draw of $50k in earnings, it can be tough. But the earning potential after you get off the draw is limitless. People typically are off of their draws within a year.

Great place to start

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions

Pros

a lot of jobs to work on..you can work on any that you would like, its your money..company trips annualy, happy hour, great people, young kids

Cons

training program could be better, some managers dont know anything about anything. aslary is low and commission comes after a draw of 50K.

Let recruiters start making money right away...maybe quarterly bonuses

Great company if you are under 25

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions

Pros

Super nice office and the recruiters are great!

Cons

No flexibility
    Some managers should not be managing people at all! Specially if they bring negativity to work!

It is very important to choose carefully who will be guiding and mentoring junior recruiters. A successful manager is able to inspire, motivate, and mentor their team. Not the opposite!

Infinity Consulting Solutions Photos