Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2014

Jones Lang LaSalle President, CEO, and Director Colin Dyer

Colin Dyer

Pros
  • Company tends to be cognizant of employees' needs for work/life balance(in 24 reviews)

• Great work environment in which a strong work ethic was highly valued(in 27 reviews)

Cons
  • At times it is difficult to get that work/life balance(in 22 reviews)

• No employee engagement at all; bullying at Senior Management level unless you are part of the team(in 12 reviews)

Not bad.

Senior Analyst (Current Employee) Seattle, WA (US)

ProsCompany tends to be cognizant of employees' needs for work/life balance. Lots of opportunities to change career paths with management support for professional development.

ConsSalaries are on the low end, but acceptable.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider researching what other firms are paying their employees who perform similar job functions.

Great company to work for

ProsAppreciate upper management keeping associates informed

Consnot a great work life balance

Great place to work

Assistant Facilities Manager (Current Employee) Washington, DC (US)

ProsGood people and opportunities to grow

ConsAt times it is difficult to get that work/life balance

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

This is the company for your if you constantly love to learn and grow!

Associate Project Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

Pros- Great people
    - Great Culture
    - You get 18 PTO days and after just 3 years you will get 23 PTO days!

ConsI still feel that "women are getting 70 cents while men are getting $1".

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease support more and more women in the companies. I recognize many talented female colleges but left us to competitors for bigger and better roles and compensation...

One of the best companies to work for

Senior Facilities Manager (Former Employee) Edison, NJ (US)

ProsGreat benefits and opportunity to advance, I was stupid and left for another opportunity and regret it everyday.

ConsSometimes it can be clicks instead of who works the hardest to help the company

Advice to Senior ManagementWatch for those who are looking to advance and need to be challenged. Always watch for the diamond in the rough

Big name but no heart

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible working hours as long as you get the work done

ConsNo employee engagement at all; bullying at Senior Management level unless you are part of the team. No value in Talents and no strong company culture at all.
    No respect and trust in people. Low performers are rewarded with promotion and good performers are heavily neglected

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the political game and get the job done!

Unprofessional

Move Coordinator (Former Employee) Durham, NC (US)

ProsIf you happen to be one of the "favorites" they will just give you everyone else's job without extra pay

ConsVery "clique" like atmosphere. Nobody really knows what anyone does and they are always trying to save a penny which means they will find a way to cheat you out of your overtime pay and bully you into working more overtime. It's the craziest corporation I've ever worked for. Totally unprofessional, very gossipy and back stabing. We had 100% turnover in a year.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink about your people and take care of them. They are the ones client facing and can save or loose a client. If you can't keep quality talent or hard workers you will never survive.

Great potential, but the company's management is inneficient

Consulting and Valuation Analyst (Former Employee) São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

ProsGreat working environment, high level professionals, market visibility. Paying is good once you get recognised.

ConsGrowth may be slow if you don't push your managers, real estate market variations affects a lot the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeeds to be more aggressive once the market is slow. Take more efficient marketing actions and improve the general business procedures.

Good firm not enough experienced field knowledge

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsDecent benefits, respected reputation, world wide opprtunities, high profile projects

ConsNo raises in either salery, bonus & in a lot of ways the right hand doesn't know what the right thumb is doing. Overloaded with bright, with zero field experience hi-tech youngsters

Advice to Senior ManagementSpread around the marbles & reward loyal/hardworking/reliable/driven folks even every two years at least with a bump in salery, I've seen so many folks leaving over that one reason alone. People need to be acknowledged especially whilst the profits are growing year after year! At least to try & keep up with inflation everywhere! For example half of the 18 folks of our team on a historic project 3 years ago, have left the company for that exact same reason AND, in every instance but one, they approached their supervisors with an opportunity for JLL to match the offer to keep them around, not once did they even have a conversation about it, all folks referenced ended up leaving anyway

self learning

Senior Analyst (Former Employee) Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Proscan manage your time freely

Conspaying less than the peers

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!