Kelly Services

Kelly Services Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2014

Kelly Services President, CEO, and Director Carl T. Camden

Carl T. Camden

Pros
  • You get to work from home so no gas or car insurance needed(in 35 reviews)

• Kelly has a great work-life balance and the HR policies ensure that they take good care of the employees(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • There are also no benefits - only an option to purchase insurance etc at some discount(in 27 reviews)

• 3 an hour less than full-time employees doing the same work and more(in 16 reviews)

Good to be with Kelly.

Senior VNOC Engineer (Current Employee) Pune

Prosgood HR team and clear communication with employee. On time payment.

ConsAppraisal and performance review doesn't make any sence.

Review of Kelly

Project Manager (Former Employee) Bangalore

ProsThere are no pros as such.

ConsThey do not care about anybody's time. It just them they are worried about and making money.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease treat as everybody's time is important not just your's.

Great place and brand to work for

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsBeen with Kelly for almost an year now. Few Pros – transparency, flexi working hours, welcoming new ideas to table, great R & R to employees across all departments, growth opportunities and most of all fun at work!

ConsFew process needs to be documented and streamlined.

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing great job in keeping up the expectations of employees who look up to you. There is always place for betterment and I am sure you aim for the best!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

AMAZING PLACE TO WORK AND GROW

Manager (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsI have been with Kelly Services India for more than 6 months now, one thing that stands out is the work culture and how approachable the management is. There are a lot of opportunities to grow and transparency is maintained across all departments.

ConsCan't think of any. All the rights things are being done.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are doing an excellent job in building the right culture, something that never existed before. Also, various initiatives around building processes is streamlining lot of things.

Keep up the good work!

Good place to work at, Needs new strategies

Manager (Current Employee) New Delhi

ProsWork timings, flexibility, supportive environment, industry leader, great people

ConsToo many strategic meetings with nothing to show, differential benefits to senior management and tenured leaders, do anything and everything approach

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some professionals at senior levels who are experts in their departments and not generalists

More like a school than a company.

Prosthe brand name is all that kelly carries.

ConsMicro Management is the one word for kelly

Worst place to work with Kelly as lack responsibilities. Never ever work with Kelly services

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNot a good company to work here as lack responsibilities....

ConsI have worked for Kelly services for 10 months and deployed to Intel India Technologies Pvt Ltd and Kelly least bother about their employee those who have deployed to client place.... My contract never renewed with client and I have not got any communication from Kelly about my last working days.... However I am permanent employee of Kelly but I have not deployed to other client place and also I should get at least 30 days of notice period, please be noted my contract got renew because Kelly negligence and I have not terminated from client place it was just contract got ended and Kelly suppose to give me other offer to work to different client place or atleast 30 days notice period.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease take care of your employee those who have deployed to client location and at least have monthly meetings with all client side deployed employee.... So that you can improved your system.

Jobs at Kelly

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTimely salary is best part of Kelly

ConsCan do better in some areas.

poor service

Process Adviser (Current Employee) Chennai

Prosthere is no benefit for working with kelly

Conskelly service is worst than team lease service

Advice to Senior Managementam a kelly employee working for barclays, kelly service did not put salary in a correct time scale and they paid worst salary and did not calculate over time wages, but team lease consultancy working perfectly but kelly service did not response any complaint, and i also file a complaint in consumer court

branch: kelly service chennai, T Nagar

Executive

Executive (Former Employee) Bangalore

ProsGood set of questions, finished in one day.

ConsNothing much to talk about

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!