Lennox

Be The First To
Add Photos

Lennox CEO and Director Todd M. Bluedorn

Todd M. Bluedorn

Pros
  • Very competitive salaries and usually there are opportunities to grow(in 3 reviews)

• Good hours, good product, good inventory, good benefits, and good pay(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Middle management spend more time protecting their jobs and positions than doing what is right for the company(in 4 reviews)

• an employee might hit a glass ceiling where they can't seem to move up any further(in 3 reviews)

extremely satisfying

Head-Human Resources (Current Employee) Chennai

ProsVery good culture, which permits me to manage my personal and professional lives better

Consgrowth in India,,,,,,,,,,,,,nothing else, I can think of

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Controls Engineering-CQT Testing Department - Firing is like the easiest thing to do.

ProsFun at work by HR, but no time to participate, good local-Chennai policies

ConsFavouriticism, politics, firing is like it is the easiiest thing to do

good.

Manager (Current Employee) Bangalore

Prospackage is quite up to standard

Consovertime becomes sometime very hectic

Advice to Senior Managementsome change

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company

IT Management (Current Employee) Richardson, TX (US)

ProsVery well run. No rash decision making. No hire only to fire.

ConsNot easy to grow due to extremely stable environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementExplore new areas of growth and provide potential promising current employees a chance to grow.

In the months I was there they fired and let of the people who really mattered and cared about others.

Accounting Support (Current Employee) Richardson, TX (US)

ProsClean workspaces, cafe, covered parking, security,

ConsDiscrimination, no appreciation given to contractors, especially the military veterans

Advice to Senior Managementwhen someone has an issue with discrimination and it's taken to management and HR, the problem should be dealt with and NOT IGNORED!!!!!

Alot of unknowns

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Richardson, TX (US)

ProsYour colleagues for the most part are okay

ConsManagement has the slightest clue what their employees actually do.
    The insurance is the absolute worst you have to pay for so much they only have high deductible plans
    Pay is very, very low end for the amount of work they want you to do
    Rather than compensate their employees effectively they spend more money on golf and other weird things such as trips and etc
    Not much room to advance in the company you don't move unless someone retires
    Low morale

Advice to Senior ManagementMake it more about your employees, if they are happy then the morale will increase and therefore there will be greater productivity. Also do not place individuals that are not qualified to be in a management position. They may look good on paper but being absolute clueless when their employees have a question doesn't really help much

Great Company to work for if you look stability and hour flexibility

Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Richardson, TX (US)

ProsFlexible work hours and very good leadership

ConsGetting promotions are difficult and and when new job opportunities come up they already have someone picked out for the position before even posting it.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are great people leaving the company and most of them leave for the same reason (lack of opportunities to advance their careers).

Good experience even through numerous cutbacks

Director (Former Employee) Richardson, TX (US)

ProsVery friendly employees and environment. Most folks are supportive of one another. Benefits are ok and the director level and above positions are eligible for bonus. If it is a good sales year, then it can be lucrative. I made a lot of friends there and that is what I looked forward to when I went to work. I also had a supportive manager but not everyone did.

ConsCutbacks and cost cutting measures. Everyone is doing more work with less people and staff. Eye is always on bottom line sales and what to say to investors. Male dominant company - few women get promoted.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the employees, not just managers. Recognition goes a long way. Promote women. Reputation is that it is a boys club.

As an Mechanical Intern at Lennox I have learned, gained, and experienced many things. Great company.

Mechanical Engineer Intern (Current Employee) Carrollton, TX (US)

ProsWork on your own schedule. Very easy going. Great people. Very nice. You will gain great experience. Pay for an intern is good. Everyone is very laid back.

ConsTraffic driving here. Sometimes will get on to for things that are out of your control. Can be very picky at times and pushing you on completing things in an unrealistic times frame. There not much cons.

Terrible company

Accounting Support (Former Employee) Richardson, TX (US)

ProsNone for me to add at this time.

ConsVery disrespectful to the temp workers.

Worked for Lennox? Contribute to the Community!