Lifestyle Lift

Updated 9 December 2014
Updated 9 December 2014
2.3

Dean Akers

Pros
  • Great place to learn useful skills to apply in a job situation that will actually allow for personal growth (in 3 reviews)

• From a customer service point of view, that corporate model works very well, and provides great comfort to patients and their families (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • MASSIVE LAY OFFS NATIONWIDE due to poor Management (in 3 reviews)

• They treat the employees very badly (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

Treatment consutant

Former Employee - Treatment Consultant in Bridgeport, CT (US)
    Former Employee - Treatment Consultant in Bridgeport, CT (US)

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good hourly and commission bonus

Cons

No scheduled lunch .. Slammed with clients.. Pushed to sell.

Focus on less on sales and more the client experience

Started out great 3 years ago but bad management by doctor owner destroyed the financial stability

Former Employee - Managing Consultant in Birmingham, AL (US)
    Former Employee - Managing Consultant in Birmingham, AL (US)

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Generous salary plus commissions. Ability to purchase additional time off and good fringe benefits

Cons

lots of layoffs without warnings! Job became part time with no benefits. Doctor owner kept bringing in questionable "sales management" every4to 6 months so pricing and doctor turnover became crazy

Sell it before you kill it completely

Best job I've ever had.

Current Employee - Surgical Technician in Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Current Employee - Surgical Technician in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people I work with are amazing and I absolutely love what I do. I get to have more of a relationship with patients in this setting than if I worked in a hospital. We really try to make them feel special and that's a very rewarding part of my position.

Cons

I have concerns about the ownership of the company. In the beginning there was tremendous growth and possibilities seemed endless and we were all very excited. Then things seemed to fall apart and hours were cut. I don't want to leave but I don't feel as secure here as I once did. No raises in over a year either.

Keep employees in the loop on how the company is doing. We will invest as much as you do. I care about this place and want it to succeed but we need to feel like the company cares about us as well.

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

Former Employee - Sales Consultant
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

In the beginning it was a great company but in the 3 years I was there I seen ALOT of overspending that in the long run came back to be the companies undoing. Pros were great hours, leads already set up for you but NOT QUALIFIED. Great insurance. That's about all I can say good.

Cons

For every 5 surgeries you sell you will lose 3 due to BAD INTERNET COMPLAINTS. MASSIVE LAY OFFS NATIONWIDE due to poor Management. They do not take care of the patients thru the whole surgery process, it is all about the $$$$. I seen our CM tell everyone who questioned that they did not see any difference that hey looked GREAT. To me Center Managers are hired & paid to give everyone the run around if they are not happy. I was there 3 years & the last year was excruciatingly painful. Management pressuring us to get payment in FULL & people waiting MONTHS for a refund if they changed there mind.Company was soooooo management heavy & it just became a revolving door of hiring & firing. The owner David Kent is driving the company in the ground.

Get rid of David Kent or change the name of the company as its only a matter of time before the TITANIC SINKS.

Save yourself a major headache!

Former Employee - Consultant in Beverly Hills, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Consultant in Beverly Hills, CA (US)

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Sorry, there are none that I know of.

Cons

Very poor management, all they care about is how much money they can get from people, false advertising, employees are a revolving door, no breaks including lunch, the practice of factory type medicine, very little physician follow up if any after surgery, poor results, bullying tactics by management , the list is endless!

Stop bullying your employees, it does not work and it makes you look like a ignorant fool

Horrible Manager and HR does nothing

Former Employee - Consultant in Ontario, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Consultant in Ontario, CA (US)

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time (less than an year)

Pros

discount on procedures if you need them

Cons

management, hr, constant changes in training. It's like they are grasping for straws

stop trying to bully employees and using fear tactics. Stop trying to pit employees against each other for your own enjoyment

learned a lot

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant in San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than an year)

Pros

co workers and upside for commission

Cons

lack of organization and recognition

more contact with staff

CAN YOU SAY TITANIC?

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Troy, MI (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Troy, MI (US)

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The best reason to work here ? You will appreciate picking up your dogs poop more. It beats working with human waste at any of the LIFESTYLE LIFT centers. "For example, the plastic surgery company Lifestyle Lift ordered their employees to post fake positive reviews on websites. As a result, they were sued, and ordered to pay $300,000 in damages by the New York Attorney General’s office.

Cons

Everyone is trained to be EPIC. translation=EVERY PATIENT IS CONNED. Dont even finish this review. Get back on craiglist and keep looking. If you are a moron promotion is in your future at this company. Here are some of the lies that you are told during an interview. You will make lots of money. You will love this job. Paychecks are never late. Paychecks are accurate. There is very little turnover. ALL lies. Dr. Kent the owner should be handing out lifejackets. JUMP SHIP while you can. Its a joke. New head honchos with even worse ideas come in every few months. My parakeet could run this business better. And isnt a liar either.

advice to management. take your daily deposits and roll them up to look like a joint. Now you and Debbie boone can light up each others life as you run the business into the ground.

POOR INTERNET reviews are CORRECT

Current Employee - Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Learned how a business should NOT be run.

Cons

All the poor reviews online are accurate.really it is WORSE than it says online Management greed is out of control on every level.

Time to clean house in all locations and at the corporate level. Too many long time employees and their pals running the place. Some of the worst employees have the best jobs. Epic is not the motto. Greed is.

I learned a lot!

Former Employee - Administrative Sales Consultant
    Former Employee - Administrative Sales Consultant

I worked at Lifestyle Lift part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good pay and supportive atmosphere. Management really cared about your success and did what it took to help you succeed. Training was great and ongoing and you really got to make a special connection with your clients.

Cons

There is always a few bumps in the road when companies are experiencing rapid growth.

Really Listen to local offices and what they have to say. They live and work in the area and know what works.