LiveOps

www.liveops.com

LiveOps Reviews

Updated Jul 28, 2014

Vasili Triant

Pros
  • Work from home -- no commuting or having to shop for clothes for your work attire(in 50 reviews)

• The ability to have a flexible schedule and to work remote are a huge plus when you have a family at home(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • LiveOps controls your call volume and call lines(in 12 reviews)

• You are paid by your talk time 0(in 8 reviews)

Challenging and Rewarding

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA (US)

ProsI have plenty of work to do and feel like my work adds value to the company.

ConsChange can be hard sometimes, but the recent changes in the company leadership have (so far) proven to be very good for employee morale and overall business outlook.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue investing in your employees. Continue improving the communication. Invest in the future.

Heading In The Right Direction

Senior NOC Engineer (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ (US)

ProsExcellent product
    Great people to work with
    Fun environment
    Great benefits
    Excellent compensation
    Many opportunities to learn

ConsStill battling some technological challenges that can sometimes impact our day-to-day
    Some communication gaps (new client on-boarding and changes)

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to do things right the first time
    Be open to new ideas from all departments and locations

Company on the rebound!

ProsImmediate impact; strong momentum and growth in the near future

ConsCompensation; Office location, lots of change, perks

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the momentum going with the recent management change

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A fast paced fun workplace with great opportunity.

Sales Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsLiveOps is a fun place to work. They reward hard work and positively encourage teams to work towards a common goal. The change in administrative culture is going to help this company propel to success. They are socially responsible and give back to the community in many ways.

ConsIt can require many hours but the work is well rewarded.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the new path to success! Full steam ahead.

Exciting company to work for with great leadership and massive potential.

Sales Engineer (Current Employee) Jackson, NJ (US)

ProsThe company has a great product with the best multi-channel agent interface on the market. New leadership is moving the company in the right direction and creating an amazing work environment.

ConsI have no complaints about the company. If you work hard you will be rewarded. It is a very fast moving, challenging company to work for so you have to be able to keep pace.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the momentum going and continue to put the customer first.

Great to be able to help build a winning company

Marketing (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

Pros- Excellent product set that hits the market sweet spot for multichannel cloud contact centres
    - Superb team of people - all pulling together in one direction, and supporting each other. Love being part of what we're building here.
    - Not bounded by my job title - I can see what needs to be done so roll my sleeves up and do it. Great to have that autonomy, and trust.
    - New leadership team (new CEO) adding fresh impetus and momentum, marked by balance of focus on and respect for both customers and employees. Dramatic improvement in employee communication that has re-established a true sense of 'team LiveOps'.

Cons- Usual challenges/growing pains of a young company in start up mode: how best to apply resource to drive growth at optimum pace? But if you have an opinion on how to work through these challenges, yours will be as valuable an input as everyone else's.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome of my comments above are typical of those that characterise 'great places to work': trust, team/camaraderie, respect, communication, management credibility, and enjoyment. We have an opportunity to turn LiveOps into a 'great place to work': keep walking the talk, and I'll walk with you.

Community Service Representative

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

ProsWonderful team working atmosphere. Being able to work from home is the best incentive for me. I like that the job is constantly changing and growing. It means you don't get in a rut. I am very enthusiastic about the new company values and what it may bring to my job.

ConsThere are not a lot of opportunities to grow with the company. Often you may never even hear that there is a position that is open until someone else is moved up.

Growing, Emerging, Creating, Building - Fast Paced and Exciting

ProsLots of great people working on lots of great products and projects. Rapid development and a great collaborative attitude.

ConsRe-inventing itself from an Agent Focus, Voice Focus to a Enterprise and Multichannel focus. Takes time.

Advice to Senior ManagementPick your battles and FOCUS on what you can win at!

Fast paced and fun technology company with flexible work environment

ProsMy job is challenging, every day is different, I am constantly learning new things.
    I am surrounded by very smart and interesting coworkers whom I love working with.
    I love working remotely from home. I am more productive without the commute and water cooler talks, which allows more time to get my job done and then be with my family.

ConsWe need more headcount, there is a never-ending amount of work to be done.
    Employees outside of Bay Area get paid less and fewer perks, frustrating for remote employees who do the same amount or more work.
    Promotions are very few and far between, hard work is rarely recognized.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy direct manager is great. The direction from Csuite level management has been unstable since I have been with the company, but with our new CEO I am very optimistic that we are back on track!

Fun, Flexible and amazing!

Process Manager (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ (US)

ProsI have worked for LiveOps for 3 years participating in every opportunity presented to me. We are a fun company to work for, we put in a lot of hard work to make sure that we are the the best that we can be. LiveOps is the most flexible company that I have ever worked for. My cellphone is paid for, I am able to telecommute when needed, the people are awesome, our new CEO is taking this company in a great direction and I am grateful and blessed to work here.

ConsI am a team of one and could really use a collaborator or two in my location or a small team of people instead of just myself.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe work long hours 24x7 and really need more resources. In my previous life, there was was more than one person handling change and problem management, along with notifications and new customer onboarding. I love my job but sometimes I feel like I can't keep up and I let my other team members down.

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!