Local Lighthouse

Local Lighthouse Reviews

Updated Jul 27, 2014

Eric Oakley

Employee Review

Sales Executive (Current Employee) Costa Mesa, CA (US)

ProsGreat Support, They have an Excellent product, If you work hard you can make great money, Here

ConsCan't think of any bad things.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the current job.

Work Hard Play Hard

Sales Consultant (Current Employee) Costa Mesa, CA (US)

ProsNot much follow up, paid every week, 3 days off optional a month, off at 4pm, no weekend work, no take home work Pay structure higher than all competitors.

ConsWe are required to work

Good Leads Good Pay

Sales (Current Employee) Tustin, WI (US)

ProsAs a sales guy its all about the leads. Love the leads we get to work. Also if you meet goals get large bonus. Management team really knows there stuff. I'm always learning new methods and skills. I also love the new building we moved into. I also enjoy working with the backend team as the programmer really know there stuff and answer any questions I may have.

ConsNo Hourly but you make it up with great leads.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer Hourly to Sales.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dissatisfied with life and social balance not to mention they claim they never pay base salary and never did.

Sales Consultant (Former Employee) Costa Mesa, CA (US)

ProsGreat coffee maker and smiles.. ugly ones , but smiles, nice locations and decent equipment , pay is set but real closers would prefer better options

ConsThey never pay base pay and don't discuss comfort at work . Argumentative from senior staff about owed pay. Dress code a little high for a casual call center and cut your tie... what for?

Advice to Senior ManagementGet time sheets right, and don't cut ties.

Glad I left

Sales (Former Employee) Tustin, CA (US)

ProsGood money if you can sleep at night

ConsScammers promising front page...that's it

Advice to Senior ManagementYou will not listen so why?

Local Lighthouse Response

Jun 18, 2014Director of Sales

We are not "scammers", we do promise front page placement on the search engines and have a 30-90 day guarantee for all of our clients.

Boilerroom attitude.

Sales (Former Employee) Tustin, CA (US)

ProsNone, unless you like to strong arm small businesses into cheap websites and front page of Google, Guaranteed. Funny.

ConsEarning money to scam small business

Advice to Senior ManagementClose your doors, quit scamming small businesses.

best place to work

Sales (Current Employee) Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Proscompetitive weekly pay, great environment, good management, top leads, best seo company in oc. spiffs, monthly prizes, awards to top reps. no place i'd rather work at!

Consthere are no cons about this place

great working enviornment

Prosgreat pay structure. commission based

Conscould improve on quality of data

Advice to Senior Managementcould improve on quality of data

Love Coming To Work Every Day!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Tustin, CA (US)

ProsWonderful place to work with the greatest co-workers and face to face interaction with all levels of management who encourage new ideas daily. They are always looking for ways to improve and growing rather rapidly as a whole. Nothing but great things in their future.

ConsNeeds to offer employees more training and workshops and also more opportunities for growth in the company, which will more than likely be coming in the near future, as this company expands.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing! I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company.

One of the Best Companies I have ever worked for

Sales Manager/Trainer (Current Employee) Tustin, CA (US)

ProsSurrounded by quality employees. Get paid every week. Very positive culture and sales floor. Management is always there to help. Company is continuing to grow every month. Have the potential to make over $2,000-$3,000 every single week.

ConsNot enough spiffs, also the sales floor could be bigger.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo grow the sales floor and invest in marketing ourselves to get more potential clients.

Worked for Local Lighthouse? Contribute to the Community!