LocumTenens.com

Updated 27 August 2014
4.2

Shane Jackson

Best Place To Work!

I worked at LocumTenens.com full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company culture is amazing, including the leadership team, positive atmosphere and team oriented spirit. We work hard, but thoroughly enjoy what we do because of the people and teams. When you work for a company like LocumTenens.com, you can grow professionally and be part of an organization that stands behind its employee

Cons

As with any organization, there is some turnover. Continue to analyze reasons why employees may not work out and come up with solutions to hopefully make an impact and decrease turnover for the future.

I admire the management team and the effort and time they put into moving the company forward. Next year, we will be #1 Best Place to Work!

A great place to work and establish a career!

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

LocumTenens.com values their employees, and it shows. Aside from the state of the art amenities, the opportunity to succeed and grow within this organization is limitless and can be attained by using the countless resources available and working hard. As employees, we are encouraged, supported and informed. Expectations can be high but we are offered exceptional training and consistent feedback.

Cons

Challenges could include learning a medical specialty that you are unfamiliar with or the in's and out's of the healthcare industry but the training is absolutely in place to teach and reinforce. The managers here at LocumTenens.com believe strongly in ongoing coaching and positive reinforcement and provide an environment where learning and adapting through innovative ideas is at the forefront of each and every day.

The core values in place are second to none and it is evident that management across the company lives by them. Keep that mentality in place and the sky will remain the limit for growth potential and associate satisfaction.

Great company with excellent support and teamwork!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great team atmosphere, countless opportunities to get to work with the best and brightest, great amenities and benefits, the list could go on! Senior management makes it a priority to ensure that associates are happy and have what they need to get the job done. What's better, no one is afraid to publicly acknowledge a job well done, and it happens all the time! Honestly, LocumTenens.com is a great company anyone would be proud to work for!

Cons

No cons, just a great place to work!

Keep hiring great people who will positively contribute to our already great teams!

Best Company I've Worked For

Current Employee - Manager in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Manager in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They truly invest in their employees. Career growth is not something that is discussed in an annual review, on the contrary you speak about it with your manager about your development on an ongoing basis. I also like that there are clear skills you have to learn before you can get promoted and you are given a road map on how to get there. You're given the tools to do your job and you are encouraged to take risks to improve the business. Leadership is strong overall and they take employee input into consideration when making decisions.

Cons

Expectations are high, you have to put in hard work to deliver and you are held accountable. If you are in production expect to work over 40 hours when you become an Account Executive.

Don't change a thing, you've created a great environment and given people the tools and training to be successful.

not too bad

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They don't micro manage you. If your hitting your numbers and doing well they leave you be, you work a lot of hours on the recruiting side verses marketing side. Yet the marketers make more and don't do nearly as much work.

Cons

They promise you will make more money than you do and a kindergardener can do my job... seriously sometimes I think they should give me crayons and markers instead of pens...

Pay the recruiters overtime if they need to be there until way passed 5:30

Excellent opportunity for growth, company with strong values

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

LocumTenens.com has a high retention rate, which is typically unheard of in the staffing industry. Training is offered both initially and ongoing. The company has been featured on Best Places to Work lists since before I started working here, which is close to 7 years. There are regular team outings and team building events, as well as opportunities to serve the community. The amenities are unbelievable- there is a huge gym, mini putting green and full service dining facility. I plan on working with LocumTenens.com a very long time.

Cons

The company has aggressive goals, but if you put in the hard work it will pay off!

Keep up the great work!

Great advancement opportunity, and incredible corporate culture!

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

This company has been one of Atlanta's Best Places to Work for many years in a row, and it's a testament to how the employees feel about the company. It's a positive, team oriented environment with award winning training and opportunities for advancement for those that are motivated, energetic and hard working. The overall corporate culture is unmatched and boasts a beautiful work environment that you must see to believe.

Cons

There are no cons. The company is doing very well and there is very low turnover.

Keep doing what you're doing! There are many reasons that LocumTenens.com's management team was recognized by the Atlanta Journal Constitution as the #1 management team in Atlanta, which was voted on by it's employees . Associate satisfaction ratings are always very high and that comes from great leadership.

Churn and Burn

I have been working at LocumTenens.com

Pros

Nice facility. For the most part all the people are very nice

Cons

You are a commodity. Basically they hire college grads, grind them down on the phone, fire most of them within a year and then hire a fresh batch. Nepotism at it highest level.

Give people a chance to succeed and have an actual career...everyone walks around, every day, in fear of losing their job.

Great experience at beginning but things seemed to never change in regards to day-to-day & flexibility from management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great company values and vision
    Lots of benefits and perks

Cons

Competitive
    Lack of sufficient training
    Management

Loosen up on the big brother atmosphere
    Allow for more flexibility

Excellent company if you want to be rewarded for hard work

Current Employee - Account Representative in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Plenty of opportunities for advancement, structured training, team oriented atmosphere. LocumTenens.com is a fantastic place to work. The company truly believes in giving back to their associates as well as the community.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons. If you are willing to work hard, you will definitely be noticed and have opportunities for advancement.

LocumTenens.com Photos