Logitech Reviews

Updated 14 September 2014
3.6

Logitech President and Chief Executive Officer Bracken Darrell
Bracken Darrell

Pros
  • Great health benefits and lots of flexibility for a good work/life balance (in 20 reviews)

• Great products with more on the way (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • Work life balance can be better (in 7 reviews)

• Poor senior management, more interested in personal importance than really growing the company (in 11 reviews)

More Highlights

Good one

Former Employee - Senior Data Analyst  in  Chennai
    Former Employee - Senior Data Analyst in Chennai

I worked at Logitech full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work -life balance
    good growth and cross culture work exp
    employee benefit is very good

Cons

Top management focus & vision is not clear, lot of decision is made by individual not as a team, so whenever new person takes a role, he denies previous decisions.
    Some manager plays dirty politics to promote their favorite ppl.
    recently HR started creating trouble. lot of politics is growing
    Top management is very skeptical and negative about india operations.

Try to be transparent. be professional, not personal.
    Otherwise it's fine.

Amazing company with great products

Current Employee - Senior Trade Marketing Manager  in  Lausanne (Switzerland)
    Current Employee - Senior Trade Marketing Manager in Lausanne (Switzerland)

I have been working at Logitech full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great products, friendly mentality, passion

Cons

No big opportunities internally for employees

Develop people

Experience at logitech

Current Employee - Accounting Group  in  Newark, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Accounting Group in Newark, CA (US)

I have been working at Logitech full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company has changed and is changing fast. Enjoyable, Fulfilling, Great team AND Great Perks....along with Two things which I like and people here enjoy the most is fast moving and adopt new ideas. The culture is small company with great vision. Management is approachable and receptive to great ideas. great culture and great people around, who are focused on making things simple, easy, effective and you are listened and appreciated. The people around are good, great team sprit. location wise, very well located for me, mostly against traffic, which I love with the perks of free gym, free electric car charger and awesome discount on products of 50% and above. Given the European base, you get to travel to Europe, which is awesome.

Cons

Have to keep driving the culture and embrace the change.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Working culture at Logitech

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Logitech full-time

Pros

Love the open desk culture and the fast paced environment.. Within no time you get to know the organization. The bar is set high and the easiest route to meeting goals is not acceptable. The effort put into enablement and knowledge share has been wonderful. Perfect for anyone willing to go an extra mile. Exceptional performance is appreciated and rewarded.

Cons

Few people have resistance to change but it does not affect the management commitment and execution.

None. Extremely committed management.

Liking the job more than I expected to

I have been working at Logitech full-time for less than a year

Pros

The execs walk around like regular folk, especially Bracken. There are sightings of him all over the place, including the café, hallways, work areas, and more. He's very approachable, as are all the execs. I am adjusting much better to the open environment than I expected I'd be able to. I like the level of work I'm assigned, and I appreciate a very good work-life balance. I also think my manager is great. This is about my eighth job in 8 years due to constant contract work changing and ending. I am so glad I made the move to Logitech and feel lucky to have landed here, and as an FTE I'm expecting to stay a long time.

Cons

As a small company there aren't too many jobs that overlap, so sometimes questions can't get answered as fast as a newbie would like. In the past, there were 4 or 5 people doing my job alongside me, but now I am dependent on one person only. But the tradeoff is worth it. I'm thriving and producing now, which feels great.

At every event where you are speaking to Logitech employees and contractors, please let us know who you are, both by name and job title.

Getting much more interesting

I have been working at Logitech full-time

Pros

A lot of good changes over the last year. CEO and Execs really serious about building fewer but much bigger products and overall the teams are operating at a faster pace. Very international culture.

Cons

Still too consensus-driven. Rebranded HR into People & Culture, but unclear what this changed beside the naming. Mixed bag of top talent and under performers, making key to find the right team.

Innovative Company on the rebound

I have been working at Logitech full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Logitech is a dynamic company driven by innovation and high quality. The company has a very creative vibe and treated its employees quite well. When I worked there (about 6 yrs ago) the company culture was a interesting mix of European and American values. All was good until market pressures forced them into a massive and prolonged RIF. Looks like Logitech is regaining its footing again

Cons

The company entered business segments that strayed from its core competencies. The business units were somewhat disparate, so that technologies and products were not easily cross-pollinated. The company was slow to adapt to new market trends (transitions from PC to notebook/mobile/tablets/ etc.

Invest in your employees. Integrate technologies across business units. Dampen the NIH attitudes that may be perceived as arrogant by customers and partners.

On the move, great potential.

I have been working at Logitech full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Logitech has a very strong history of innovation and great products. The multinational culture provides an opportunity for truly global work experience. The new CEO is a breath of fresh air and the environment reflects hid 'winning behaviors'. This is a great place to work if you want to make a difference and create amazing experiences for your customers.

Cons

At times the successes of the past create a sense of entitlement in the long-term employees. There is not enough time spent on learning from mistakes and using the learnings to inform future actions.

While it important to have continuity in the management and leadership team it is just as important to hold leaders accountable for their performance.

The best place for finance department ever worked with and all nice people

Current Employee - Sec Reporting Manager  in  Newark, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Sec Reporting Manager in Newark, CA (US)

I have been working at Logitech full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work area is open space and no one is sitting in an office room including CFO and CEO. The tone at the top is very good and CEO and CFO are very open to suggestions to improve the business and process. There are no complex protocol to get good ideas executed. I can walk to CFO and present my idea and gets approved immediately as long as the idea gets adopted.
    My contribution to the Company is well recognized by the supervisor and CFO via a good compensation package.

Cons

Cross function department communication and support needs a little reinforced to get the whole process more efficient.

Fast pace and constantly changing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA (US)

I have been working at Logitech full-time for more than a year

Pros

My boss is amazing and she really gets it. Vacation, time off, work-life balance, flexibility, open work space environment---the whole shabam. I joined Logitech just under 2 years ago and have been impressed with the evolving company culture.

Cons

Small company who talks about changing the company environment, but is slow to do so. It can take awhile to get things done.

For being such a large company, we should be more involved with the community and develop a volunteer program. We should also create a stronger university program here on site. Logitech needs a stronger presence on college campuses and around the globe.

Worked for Logitech? Contribute to the Community!