MCCSG

Be The First To
Add Photos

Susie Frank

Amazing!

Teacher and Director (Current Employee)

ProsGrowth! Lots of potential - the grassroots efforts are making a difference for the community by offering Independent Contractor jobs meaningful to folks seeking to use their creativity while paying a some bills!

ConsFinding Teachers who love to teach!

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for setting up an environment that does what they say and means what they say!

Christian Center

ProsIntegrating Faith with Family, Work, Fun, Education. Never been done before in this arena we are a 501c3 Charity created for Alternative Education purposes. Appealing to Home Educators. Homeschool has typically remained for years in a co-op arena which limits services greatly.

ConsTransitioning from no-structure to a structured environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course!

MCCSG offers families postive support.

Independent Contractor (Current Employee)

ProsI am a part time independent contractor with MCCSG. I have found a place to use my education background to help families in the community supplement their home education. MCCSG is a place where families are also welcome to participate in a variety of activities such as sports, individual clubs, community service projects and family outings. MCCSG feels like an extension of my family.

ConsMCCSG being a fairly new company is always in need of more volunteers. more supplies and more monetary donations to contunue their work.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for all you do to support families in the community.

Worked for MCCSG? Contribute to the Community!