Manpower

Manpower Reviews

Updated Jul 20, 2014

Manpower CEO Jonas Prising

Jonas Prising

Pros
  • Management is very understanding about keeping the work/life balance(in 23 reviews)

• The working environment is professional(in 17 reviews)

Cons
  • Wish some of the assignments would turn into full time(in 13 reviews)

• Promised permanent placement but upper management did not follow though(in 10 reviews)

Very good, learning and informative

Associate Consultant (Former Employee) Mumbai

ProsGreat team, good boss, work-life balance. The workshops and sessions held were relevant and helped me grasp market knowledge and dynamics.

ConsEmployee engagement could be stepped up. Cross functional interaction was only informal over lunch, friends hanging out, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllocate some more budgets to employee welfare activities, if possible

Consultant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosnow nothing is there at this company now

ConsWorst life you will lead here

Advice to Senior ManagementChange indian Management

Good Place to work, learning opportunities

Senior Consultant - Human Resources (Current Employee) New Delhi

ProsTeam work, Training, mentoring is available. Managers are open for discussions

ConsMore independence is required in certain areas.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't have a feedback for the management

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Learning Experience

Consultant (Former Employee) Calcutta

ProsGood Place to learn basics of Recruitment

ConsLimited regional exposure and growth chances

I was a summer intern here, the culture of this organization is not at all like an MNC

Summer Intern - Marketing (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana

ProsCould not find anything convincing enough to stay.

ConsThe culture of this organization is not like an MNC.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey must get someone from the HQ to inculcate that missing X factor.

A perfect learning platform that values cohesion, compassion and belongingness

Team Leader (Current Employee) Bhubaneswar

ProsMRPL appreciates my ideas, innovations, creativity and allows me to experiment my plans and proposals.

ConsLess time to finish much job.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Manpower India from the dumps and now back into the dumps!! :-(

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Mumbai

ProsTill June 2008,
    the most cohesive and performance oriented teams in the country (600+) consultants
    Highly Aspiration Team and learned superiors to lead the business.

ConsPost 2008,
    The Most destructing management ever - the employee strength fell from 150 to 20 in 1.5 yrs (till 2010) in Mumbai.
    New Management that came in between 2007 to 2009 was highly revenue oriented as if one is selling sim cards - the dynamics of human capital business could never be understood

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease get back all your old people and come back with a punch! The company in India had the best team ever.

Nice company

Agent Assistant (Former Employee) Beijing, Beijing (China)

ProsThe working environment is nice. The employees are most young and full of enthusiasm. The system is perfect, which could support the cold calls.

ConsThe supervisors are different each day. At the first time, cold calls are necessary, which makes people lack of experience feel embarrassed.

Great work environment!

ProsManpowerGroup Solutions is best company I've worked for in the staffing industry. I love that everyone understands the importance of recruiting and what recruiters have to deal with on a daily basis. Management is very supportive and doesn't micromanage.

ConsThe benefits department is the worst I've ever dealt with. Everyone is clueless, can't answer simple questions, and it takes forever to resolve issues. Compensation is very low, and Manpower doesn't take one's geographic location into consideration regarding salary.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt shouldn't be so difficult to receive answers regarding benefits. Employees shouldn't have to jump through hoops to receive answers to simple questions regarding benefits. Regarding compensation, Manpower also should take into consideration that the cost of living varies in different parts of the USA.

Good- American Cancer Society

Constituent Representative Specialist (Current Employee) East Lansing, MI (US)

ProsManpower is a local staffing service that offers different types of job opportunities.
    In my experience working for them at American Cancer Society they have been very flexible with scheduling.
    The pay is at least above minimum wage and bonuses are available. Also, work parties.

ConsThe supervisors at ACS have somewhat lost their touch when it comes to helping CRS agents truly better their performance so they can succeed. I also feel that it's become harder to succeed at ACS in general because telemarketing seems to be a dying business.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe actual Manpower managers are great but again the ACS supervisors could use a tune up

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!