Mylan Inc

Mylan Inc CEO and Director Heather Bresch

Heather Bresch

Good organization

Officer- Production (Current Employee) Nashik

ProsVery good salary package and benifits

Consvery much work pressure and hectic schedule

Very good place to learn pharma

Project Trainee (Former Employee) Hyderābād

Prosbeat place in india to place to learn, and work
    easily approachable managers
    more number of instruments available than any pharmaceutical company in India

Consless pay, very slow growth, low employee values and standards
    no interesting project for interns and make them work like hell and offer very less package

A great learning experience as a fresher .. a supportive staff...good salary.....nice opportunities further.!!satisfied.

QC Chemist (Current Employee) Nashik

Prosnice salary..........!!! pleasant working conditions.

Conssurrender urself to the co.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Medical Coverage

PMO Process Manager (Former Employee) Canonsburg, PA (US)

ProsCompany has great medical coverage

ConsCompany is experience growing pains, management is unaware of what is going on within their departments, tenure employees are having a difficult time embracing the global vision, they like the company as it is and do not see the need to change. They are not accepting of new employees (company is very cliquish). I encountered this issues with a certain individual in my group first hand, she made transitioning of job responsibilities painfully and unnecessarily difficult, and refused to provide training or answer any questions.

Great Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe company is on a growth path. That growth is providing a great deal of opportunity for the employees professional growth.

ConsGrowing a bit too fast for the infrastructure.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior leadership may want to consider embracing patience when it comes to systems growth. The use of sound project management with realistic time frame would benefit the Company.

Middle Management

Middle Manager (Current Employee) Canonsburg, PA (US)

ProsPay is above average and the benefits are unbeatable.

ConsPoor work/life balance, very difficult to get time off. Even on vacation, you are expected to work. Over 40 hours a week every week is the expectation and when you are not in the office, it is expected you are mobile connected and still working. Upper management would rather hire outside rather than promote from within.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand that not everybody wants to be married to the company.

Good Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCompany growth, career growth, great people

ConsGrowing fast, infrastructure not keeping up with industry growth

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest the extra time to allow for proper structure of programs and systems.

yearly

Senior Manufacturing Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) Napa, CA (US)

Proslots of growth with possibilities of moving on the other companies in the mylan family. Very professional company with great benefits.

ConsManufacturing primarily in the east coast. Not open minded to west coast development. Hire from pool within company.

Advice to Senior Managementmore open mindedness

A great place to learn and grow

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA (US)

ProsThere is a strong entrepreneurial spirit in this company. No one looks over your shoulder, everyone contributes, and everyone seems happy to be here. The corporate mission translates very well to the lower ranks. I get great exposure to top executives, but that has more to do with my position than the company overall.

ConsPay is good for Pittsburgh standards, but for my position it's definitely low relative to what I could get using my same skill set elsewhere.

I love this place a lot

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI love this place very much

Consnone...its great place to work

Worked for Mylan Inc? Contribute to the Community!