NCO Financial

Be The First To
Add Photos

NCO Financial CEO, Expert Global Solutions Ron Rittenmeyer

Ron Rittenmeyer

Pros
  • Working from home is a definite plus(in 4 reviews)

• I love the work environment, the staff there were really nice(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Not much room for advancement, even when promised(in 5 reviews)

• When I was there last there were several issues with the upper management not working with employees on things like schedule(in 6 reviews)

it a great company

Prosworking from home was the best part

Consi hate the shift it was 2-10

Advice to Senior Managementnon

Not so bad

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Norcross, GA (US)

ProsBonus potential, no micromanaging of employees

ConsConstant turnover rate and seemingly neverending layoffs

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be more incentives to achieve besides fear of no job security

A little below fair

Collections Representative (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA (US)

ProsThe company offers medical benefits and paid time off after a few months of employment

ConsTerrible pay, little room for advancement

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed more pay please

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good experience at call center

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) North Charleston, SC (US)

ProsI love the work environment, the staff there were really nice. The work hours were great for me, my supervisor was awesome.

ConsThe things that I had a problem with was that I couldn't transfer to the office closet to where I moved to, and the pay wasn't what it should have been for a call center.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease the starting salary for their call center employees. Provide a shuttle bus for employees working late that do not drive, more employees won't mind staying late if they know they can get home.

The worse company I ever worked for.

Collection Agent (Former Employee) Mobile, AL (US)

ProsTheir was some good people working their when I started working their in 2001,but the peoples in charge was bad I mean really bad.

ConsThe company offer PTO, but the manager tried to tell you when you can use, saying you can use your time on days you ask for off,and they wanted to put new employee at your desk to train,

Advice to Senior ManagementJUST BAD BAD BAD,THEY PUT PEOPLES IN CHARGE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE WORK THEY AND LET THEM USE THEM TO MISTREAT OTHER ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS COMPANY IS BAD.

Great experience, every step in my career is a learning experience

Floor Supervisor (Current Employee) Overland Park, KS (US)

ProsThis is wonderful opportunity, working at home, Working at home help work on your time management,

Consworking with NCO lacks the structure of raises.

Advice to Senior Managementconsistent raise structure.

working in their call center.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosthere are not pros to this company.

Consdifficult supervisors and constantly changing the mood and requirements and no notice of change. they would change it right then and there. outdated equipment that was updated without any notice. supervisors constantly in meetings twice and three times a day. supervisors who do not look outside the box.

Advice to Senior Managementlook outside the box you bunch of nitwit supervisors and general mgr.

EGS taking NCO to the GRAVE

Collection Representative (Current Employee) North Charleston, SC (US)

ProsOk supervisors and coworkers...other than that nothing.

ConsI've watched this company go down hill ever since EGS took over. The constant changes, high turn over rate, and micro-managing is more that anyone can bare. It's absolutely ridiculous!!! It's bad enough you have to deal with constant disrespect from the debtors, you have even more stress to add to your daily work schedule...getting written up for NOT hitting your goal, NOT getting a high score on your monitoring, NOT hitting your dialer time, NOT being within wrap up time goal, getting a complaint and so on. Everyday you walk in, you are being threaten with your job, not to mention walking on egg shells because you never know when you are going to get fired. Tedious work schedule....sitting at a desk 8 hours a day leaving messages, listening to hangs up, debtors yelling and screaming in your ear, or worse listening to them rant on about their personal lives and their "excuses" why they do not owe the bill or can not pay....if I wanted to be a psychiatrist, I would have went to school for it. Within the TWO years I have been employed there, they have taken our incentives away and a couple of good clients has left with no replacement, no raises, yet they keep hiring new employees who end up leaving within two months....no bonus increase....nothing positive...everything is always negative, however, management expects us to come in with all smiles and positivity. YAY!! Umm, No.

Advice to Senior ManagementEGS has taken over and does not care about their employees, the ones who ACTUALLY make the money for the company and get little or no reward behind it. Shame on you! You need to take pride in your employees and SHOW you care. Bring the incentives back, increase the bonus payout, how about reinvesting in your current employees and give raises instead of wasting money and time hiring new employees who are only going to quit within two months. What about the long term employees

If you like being micro-managed, this is the place for you!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Dublin, OH (US)

ProsThere really aren't any pro's besides that if you're a good worker, you aren't micro-managed as much. As long as you show up on time and don't call off often and put forth a little effort, there is job security.

ConsRampant favoritism, discrimination and harassment is swept under the rug, staff is treated like children, short lunch, management rewards good workers with extra work for no additional pay, no where to move up within the company, management makes it clear that you're expendable

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow employees the option of an hour lunch or allow employees to finish meals at their desk. It's not fair to expect employees to choke down their lunch in less than 30 minutes. Start doing yearly evaluations and give raises accordingly.

NCO Review

Collections Representative (Current Employee) Montgomery, AL (US)

ProsIt teaches you to deal with challenges daily in a positive way, and never run from a problem even if it's extremely difficult.

ConsAlways dealing with customers that has a different problem. When you try and give the customer advice that's in their best interest they don't want to listen to you, and keep doing the same thing over and over again.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should appreciate your employees.

Worked for NCO Financial? Contribute to the Community!