PRO-telligent

www.pro-telligent.com

PRO-telligent Reviews

Updated Jul 29, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Judy F. Sebastian

Fine.

Program Manager (Current Employee) Baghdad (Iraq)

ProsMost of the personnel in travel and management are great -- responsible, responsive, professional. I would work for them again.

ConsIf you get the wrong account manager for your contract, you can have very serious problems -- and I mean dangerous, not merely inconvenient. The only reason I'm not giving a higher rating is because of the particular manager over my contract.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe not a good idea to put a very young person who has barely even travelled internationally in charge of contracts in a war zone. This happened under the former owners, though, and I believe Tetra Tech, the current owners, would be more responsible.

What once was great...

All of Them (Former Employee) Arlington, VA (US)

ProsMost of the people working around the office are good people and fun to be around

ConsUnstable environment, management since previous owners left has no backbone and refuses to challenge both government and other customers to protect the company and staff best interest.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet PRT go back to what it does best and dont try and change the company to reflect only what TT can handle

One of the BEST

Project Coordinator (Former Employee) Washington, DC (US)

ProsBenefits are awesome, training, promotions, time-off

Consits mainly consulting/contracting. the turnover for recruiters seem to be high but maybe it's because of advancements?

Advice to Senior Managementtry harder to keep those employees that constant get the contracts renewed

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good company to work for to gain experience

Systems Analyst (Former Employee) Silver Spring, MD (US)

ProsNot a whole lot of micro management.

ConsI felt on m y own at the client site. They didn't know everything that was going on at the site.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate better with Client Management

wonderful

Travel Assistant (Current Employee) Arlington, VA (US)

Proswork closely with all government companies.

Consworking there has been fun, and there is always a lot of work to be done.

Advice to Senior Managementworking in different areas of the government is a lot of fun

Good

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsProject Manager easy to communicate with.

ConsOnce contract over no other position was available within the company.

Good if you need a job

Program Assistant (Former Employee) Washington, DC (US)

ProsGood salary and benefits if you are really looking for a job ASAP

ConsPoor communication, unorganized, not much room for promotion

Stepping on to the next

Prosgreat benefits, long term professional relationships

Conscurrent RIF, reduction in staff and resources, minimal professional development, lacks clear direct career development.

Company has been bought by Tetra Tek DPK and seems much improved

Project Manager (Former Employee) Baghdad (Iraq)

ProsFollows the rules, likeable staff, keeps its word.

ConsSome people in critical positions people depended on while working in dangerous situations were either mis-informed or weren't properly trained.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and progress noted since the buy-out.

Very little support from company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Washington, DC (US)

ProsThe pay and benefits were decent. The interview was easy and the managers and support personnel were friendly when I first came on.

ConsMy contract was canceled and when I asked about other possible positions with the company I was told there were none and pretty much told that I was no longer needed. This came from the same person that six months previously told me that if the contract was canceled that they would do whatever they could to find me something else "because they value their employees and want to keep them". Also they would not pay my unused personal time off because I was short of working with the company for 6 months by 4 days, even though the contract was dropped so quickly that I didn't have time to utilize the days I earned. Communication with the company was either very slow or sometimes nobody would reply at all. Others I know with this company have similar issues. Overall it seems like a company that doesn't care much for their employees.

Worked for PRO-telligent? Contribute to the Community!