Pall

Be The First To
Add Photos

Pall President & CEO Lawrence D. Kingsley

Lawrence D. Kingsley

Pros
  • Great people that love their jobs despite poor management(in 5 reviews)

• Enganginging with cutting edge technology(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • There is a high level of dissatisfaction among the sales managers in India regarding their remuneration packages(in 4 reviews)

• They just added time to do things that ultimately, no one cared about anyway(in 4 reviews)

Had been fun working in PALL

Internal Sales Engineer (Former Employee) Mumbai

ProsYou can have your own ideas for working, Good opportunity to learn, good team to learn.

ConsNo major cons have been faced

Advice to Senior ManagementShall improve on retention of good employee.

Do not join Pall India

Manager (Former Employee) Delhi

ProsPall Corporation has huge growth potential due to its excellent product range.People are great.

ConsThe management will remove you any time irrespective off your great performance, just because your senior do not like you. I had seen all that during my tenure with Pall India.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpecial advise to HR team - Please do not work like puppets.

Learning and enriching experience

Sales Executive (Current Employee) Mumbai

ProsExposure to global technologies was an asset

Conscentralized control and rigidity in decision making

Advice to Senior ManagementNo comments

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Highly unprofessional setup at Pall India

Sales Engineer (Current Employee) Mumbai

ProsFew great people to work with.

ConsGood experience if your next career plan is to sell mobile phone SIM cards.

Management, especially in India, work without any integrity. Sales incentive plan (SIP) is set based on unreasonable targets.

Skills, recognition, motivation, understanding of goals, and the ability to measure progress etc. are alien to the managers. All sales and performance credit goes to your manager.

There is a high level of dissatisfaction among the sales managers in India regarding their remuneration packages. So, you can imagine how difficult it would be to haggle over annual salary increment when the frustration is high among the managers themselves.

Even the managers and business unit heads based overseas managing the sales and business developments in India are mean and indulge in politics at the expense of their colleagues in India.

Only a few sales / marketing managers - regional and global - who can play organizational politics are still sticking around with the company. They will continue to be with the company because they cannot not find a job else where.

Don’t get into this trap. You will all regret the time you wasted at Pall India.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice to the management in India. You have not changed anything in so many years; you cannot change anything.

Fantastic and healthy work culture

Manager Human Resources (Former Employee) Mumbai

ProsGood & agressive working style

ConsNothing as such with the company

Advice to Senior ManagementShould be having good employee career enhancement program

Lot's of Potential

ProsFriendly people who are very smart and intelligent. Benefit package is very good. Company execs have sent stock price through the roof. Huge emphasis on quality and creating new products. Workplace is very clean.

ConsLocal leadership is lacking. They are not on the same page and make decisions that don't make sense. Later on the workers have to work overtime to clean up the mess. Management believes in working short handed and don't schedule properly. Management doesn't care much about the workers.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat workers better

Cost focused

Technical Sales Manager (Current Employee) Brisbane (Australia)

ProsThe company looks after it's staff. High quality of accommodation when travelling for company

ConsIt's hard to move up the ladder. Focus on cost's is huge. No new products. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Plenty of managers trying to justify their existence - complex management structure. Little opportunity for employees to voice their thoughts on company direction. Sales Incentive Plan does not provide incentive to perform. Sales projections don't reflect the existing market conditions - too high for industry down turn.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove the work life balance. Let employees have a voice that is listened to, backed up with results rather than empty promises.

Great experience, difficult upward mobility

TFF Applications R&D Engineer I (Current Employee) Westborough, MA (US)

ProsPall has allowed me to get some great hands-on experience in the Biopharmaceutical industry. It provided me with a balance of lab work, analysis, and reporting, greatly enhancing my professional skills.

ConsI have been working as a contractor for almost 2 years and there seems to be little opportunities for that to turn into a full time position. From my conversations with others, it also seems that upward mobility and promotions from within are rare.

Weak local management that does not allow career advancement

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Cortland, NY (US)

ProsGood corporate benefits and policys

ConsAt local level people are not happy with management. Hostile work environment with no room for personal growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart treating employees with respect and fairness.

World Class organization chasing Wall Street valuation at the expense of people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI enjoyed working close to home.

ConsConstant restructuring that left many very competant, qualified employees unemployed.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't neglect your Systems business

Worked for Pall? Contribute to the Community!