PepsiCo

Updated Jul 21, 2014

3.3 1,675 reviews

PepsiCo Chairman and CEO Indra K. Nooyi

Indra K. Nooyi

Pros
  • Work life balance was given to those who handled it responsibly(in 97 reviews)

• great pay and benefits, plenty of opportunities for growth, very stable company(in 49 reviews)

Cons
  • You have to be focused on your own work life balance because there's so much to do(in 216 reviews)

• long hours hard physical work, stressful at times to complete all requried(in 154 reviews)

1,675 Employee Reviews

demotivating

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bangalore

ProsGood brand name
    Toughens you up
    Prepares you for further challenges

ConsUnncessary pressure
    Lack of motivation
    Not an employee centric organization

Advice to Senior ManagementThink Win Win with respect to Employees

co. review

C E (Current Employee) Jāmnagar

Proshuge responsibilty
    great learning experience @ ground level.

Conslong working hours not so good work life balance , low compensation

Advice to Senior Managementthink about frontliners

A forward-looking company I'm proud to work for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New Delhi

Proscareer opportunities, global brand recognition, values, not very hierarchical

Consnot very transparent performance review

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to employees in individual sessions in confidence more often, and provide mentorship to all, not just the "stars". Mentorship should be with a skip level leader, not only one's direct superior.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Outstanding work environment

Talent Acquisition Senior Manager (Current Employee) Plano, TX (US)

ProsThe people at this company are top shelf. Not only do I work with the best and brightest but I enjoy them from a personal standpoint. This is a place for people that are high-energy and want to win. The company continues to evolve from a food and beverage standpoint which is exciting to see. Salary is extremely fair compared to the rest of the market.

ConsWorkload is huge but that's what you sign up for when joining the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to evolve from a healthy food and beverage offering.

Marketing: Great to build a resume

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Albany, NY (US)

ProsGreat company to build a resume, network and learn fundamentals. Ability to work on national brands as well on innovations.

ConsNorth America business always under fire. Morale is negatively impacted. I question if salaries and benefits are competitive enough to maintain talented newcomers as well as seasoned producers.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe realistic on work life balance offerings and support. Senior management must lead by example.

good company

Merchandiser (Current Employee) Cranston, RI (US)

Prosa lot of work all the time

Consno time tospend with your family

n/a

Prospay is good friendly environment

Consyou have to kiss butt to advance

Rewarding career with multiple opportunities to advance.

Warehouse Person (Loader) (Former Employee) Hollins, VA (US)

ProsThe pay was great along with the benefits and overtime you could work. The management treats you well and checks up on you to ensure personal life is well.

ConsCompany was cheap on resources needed to do the job. If you have kids may not be best schedule.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more alert of employees needs and safety hazards in warehouse my plant had a lot of injuries.

Great stable company, best compensation

Director (Current Employee) Plano, TX (US)

ProsCompensation is excellent compared to many of the F50 corporations. Stable organization. Opportunities to move up exist below the Sr. Manager level and most hires are internal employees.

ConsMoving up is very political especially at the Sr. Manager and above level, need to have connections, many of the staff have been here for a long time so not much innovation in IT and lack of acceptance to change.

Great People And Brands

Human Resources Director (Current Employee)

ProsLots of opportunity to learn and grow

ConsNeed to ensure you build the right relationships and nourish your network

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to diversify the portfolio and create natural / healthy products

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!