QuEST Global

www.quest-global.com

QuEST Global Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2014

Ajit Prabhu

Pros
  • Good opportunities to learn things as u'll be exposed to lot of things in the area of your work(in 3 reviews)

• entry level is fine to meet other companies(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Team leads have degrees in political science and other non-engineering degrees(in 5 reviews)

• No paid Holidays and to many days off(in 3 reviews)

HR Specialist

Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) Bangalore

ProsGood work culture
    good pay package
    challenging work situations

Consstreamlining the database and reports for analysis and decision making purpose for the higher management

Advice to Senior Managementto automate processes

A refreshing and exciting place

Senior Officer (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsVery open environment. Some of the best people to work with. People have true team work spirit. Flexible and agile company. Fast growing hence presents numerous opportunities to learn and develop yourself. Senior leadership involves in building the culture and connecting with every employee at every level.

ConsNon integrated HRIS - need to fill in data in a lot of places, its not consolidated in one database. But its soon to be changed.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing a great job in QuEST. I would advice to build a strong culture at this point when employee count is low so that every one can adapt to the huge growth that the company foresees in future

Poor

Engineer (Former Employee) Bangalore

Pros-Lot of onsite (Foreign) opportunities.

Cons-People in the middle level management are all from karnataka. They promote people from Karnataka without any reason even if they underperform while keeping the growth of people from other states in check. Plain and simple- 'Dirty politics on the basis of regionalism works more than 'quality' in quest'
    -Low pay
    -No work life balance

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote people with better skills

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to learn.

Engineer (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsVersatile environment of the job is unique factor of quest. We wont be blocked in one type of job.

ConsIf you want to learn and explore then everything is ok here.

Advice to Senior ManagementRMO has to be improve much more. Hiring should be maximum from high grade institutes(IITs and NITs), this will help the growth of company in long term.

good to work

Prosculture values ,core values & good to be with.

Consnot upto industry standard, should follow the current market trend

Partially Satisfied

Engineer (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsGood Work-life Balance, co-workers are very supportive and friendly work environment.

ConsNo guarantee of long term career due to surprise decisions of management. We can be asked to move out anytime even if our annual performance been outstanding.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to retain execution level man power. execution level man power are capable of doing management stuffs but never the management people can do the execution level work (technical).

Wonderful learning phase at the starting of my carrier

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bangalore

Prosthis company is very ambitious company with a gr8 vision and misson. this company is really good to start of the carrier of a person but not good for long time sustained growth.

Consthe compensation on benefits have no logic in between the work you do and the pay you get. the company pay more to the freshers who join the company than to a person with 2 years experience in the same company.

Selection procedure was haste resulting is wrong hiring a senior person

Title Was Useless (Former Employee) Bangalore

ProsSelection procedure was faster than normal but of no use.

ConsHiring without long term plan for experienced resource.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile hiring experienced resources, think about their future as those days have gone where in people were happy to sit idle. Experienced people want work. More work is desired than no work.

Good growth of this service company in the last 1 year.

Engineer (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsGood opportunities to learn things as u'll be exposed to lot of things in the area of your work.

ConsIt appears work timings as high, but u gonna work more than that cause that is the work load u'll experience once u start working.

Engineering Services company which stands out

Director (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsBlue chip customers
    High growth
    Fantastic leadership team

ConsSo far no major concerns

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Worked for QuEST Global? Contribute to the Community!