Quatrro Mortgage Solutions

www.quatrro.com

Quatrro Mortgage Solutions Reviews

Updated Mar 14, 2014
Quatrro Mortgage Solutions – India – “Its Me and ma friend...i am in black one doing…”

Great working and learning environment and whereas I have developed my skills.

Operations Quality (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana

ProsExcellent management team, who always supports you to enhance our skills, good co-worker and friendly working environment.

ConsIn my tenure I was involved multiple assignment, I have go through cross functional profiles in namely Operations, Quality, Training and Transitions.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease employee compensation

positive and employee friendly environment

Intern (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana

Proshorizontal organisational structure, cab service

Consno work- life balance, HR policies

Quatrro is not so great like big brands but yes company has concern for its employees.

Compliance Auditor (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana

ProsJoined the company for growth & better salary.

ConsQuatrro is little mismanaged company.

Advice to Senior ManagementRequire more automation and focus.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

My experience is one of excitement, yet caution with this company.

Underwriter (Current Employee) Burlingame, CA (US)

ProsThe ability to work remote with a young child at home and the compensation meets the industry standards.

ConsSales personnel that generate the business have no mortgage experience or knowledge.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire Sales people that know the industry to bring the business in.

Overall a good experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood work culture, helpful seniors

ConsIam yet to find one.

Experience at Quatrro in the first few days

Prosvery friendly, approachable seniors, transparent communication

ConsHR department definitely needs to be more organized and accountable, rest of the departments too need better exposure to external training standards

I AM GLAD TO SAY THAT I WAS THE PART OF QUATRRO......

Review of Loan Audit Process+ Associate In HR+FPO Associate (Former Employee)

ProsIt was ma pleasure that i have worked with quatrro in different dptts like-Mortagae-HR-Finance.
    Quatrro teaches me a lot-like atiquates--organization behaviour-and rest cann't express in words
    1. quatrro possess very good-diversed organisation culture
    2. it has maintain very strong emploee-employer relations
    3.its work culture is awesome
    4. Overall quatrro is an right platform for new comers and those who are already settled....
     QUATRRO IS AN ENTHUSIATIC FIRM WHICH EXPLORE AN EMPLOYEE FROM INSIDE AND

Consthough all the dptts of quatrro are very nice-they have lots of stuff for entertainment while working,,,,,,,,but i think there is nothing such like that in FPO secially.....the work envirnment of FPO is quiet dull and seems boring sometimes as compare to others...i am sorry to say this....but thats true....the stress level in FPO is compartively hight than its other deptts.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep on retain your current employee as you have masterpiece employees of BPO/KPO....
    one thing you can arrange inter-process games between variouse deptts like cricket-football...so that employee-employer relations become more strong and retain for long.

Worked for Quatrro Mortgage Solutions? Contribute to the Community!