Ray Group International

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Dennis M. Nally

Small Company with growth and management issues.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Washington, DC (US)

ProsIf your in tight with management life is good.

ConsThey hire very young inexperienced people. Most of the project managers are people that went to school for other areas and are asked to work as a manger with little or no training.
    Fiscal compensation is very low.
    Petulant management styles stifle growth and promote discord among the staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire people who are a little more experienced. And pay them fairly.
    Use people in their fields, it's embarrassing to see people struggle working in areas they will never be good at.

Backwards

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDecent entry level opportunities. Good location.

ConsDoes not produce much of value to the customer. Very strange workplace environment, bordering on unethical. All show, little substance. This company's singular goal is to make money, which is the inevitable goal of business....but this company leaves you wishing they had something greater to aspire to.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out what you are trying to do and how you are committed to doing it.

What you expect from a Craigs List Job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Washington, DC (US)

ProsWe are all young. It was a fun office when we are all in our 20s. Very relaxed. Not much work to do so lots of time during the day to surf the web, and socialize. No dress code.

ConsNo one seems to know what to do. No Promotions. Pay is very low, I left and got a 15k raise.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Terribly unethical contractor for the department of Veterans Affairs

(Former Employee) Washington, DC (US)

ProsGood benefits package, with a metro stipend. 15 PTO days per year with all gov't holidays.

ConsThe pay is below average, especially if you are a woman. There's a lot of office politics at play. You are not praised on how well you do your job, but how you appear to be doing your job. Elements such as dominating others, "butt kissing" and other unethical tactics will score you high praise with the management.
    Anyone interested not in playing cut-throat games such as these should get ready to tread egg-shells. Helpful tip: do not out-preform anyone who displays a large ego that has been anointed by management. They will pull rank and throw you under the bus. ( It has happened many many times!)

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people to HR, and this time make sure they are actually doing their jobs! Stop wasting taxpayer dollars playing office politics! Don't be surprised when you treat former employees like garbage, and they time to "poison the well" with your current employees and associates!

Worked for Ray Group International? Contribute to the Community!