Richemont

Add Photos

Richemont Chairman & CEO Johann Rupert

Johann Rupert

good paid but no future

Assistant (Former Employee) Agana Heights, GU (US)

Prosgood paid and easy to work in a boutique

Consno future just keep sell products

"Terrible" place to work for employees

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seoul (South Korea)

ProsOnly one advantage of staff discount on fancy jewellery and watch. Cannot find any others.

ConsToo many things to be listed.
    1) "Not organized". Remember clearly Richemont has company rules & regulations for all brands, but these are not respected by brands with insistng on having each brand own way; nasty, pushy, some even said untruth according to their position.
    2) "NO mutual respect" between richemont and brands, No respect for employees.
    3) Enhance transparency in performance process. Not given clear feedback from it
    4) Horrible internal politics. Not professional approach by senior managements.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior managements should have more respect for employees, and need to realize quickly employees are great asset for business growth, not only fancy products.

Unfortunate experience, there is a better place than Richemont

Project Manager (Current Employee) Geneva (Switzerland)

Prosstaff discounts - that's the only thing I can think of.

ConsHorrible internal politics; no many opportunities for career advancement; no respect for employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo respect and value your people. Enhance transparency in your hiring process.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Technical Center in Fort Worth - Not Recommended

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Fort Worth, TX (US)

ProsDecent benefits in regards to 401K, medical, dental, etc. Lunch or breakfast is often provided if weekend hours are mandatory. Business improvement committee working to improve culture, but a tough road ahead. Facility open long hours, so some have the chance to choose their schedule.

ConsIntentions are good but execution lacks considerably. One person on management team has an extremely negative effect on the whole facility. Until that changes, I don't see much hope. Holiday time off is by lottery or rotated depending on department. Don't expect time off near holidays, although you will find much of the management team to be off. Employees overall are not satisfied and often feel like they are treated like children. Good people with positive outlook and influence are leaving. Pay raises are very poor.

Advice to Senior ManagementCulture is everything. Happy employees work hard and go the extra mile, in the end that amounts to productivity and quality

Not very satisfied with my salary

FP&A (Former Employee) Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

ProsWork- life balance, nice colleages, good benefit package.

ConsLess organised, a little bit noisy work environment

Luxurious environment to work in

Assistant (Former Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

ProsLarge MNC with different nationalities at one place providing a cosmopolitan working environment

ConsIndividual brands work within their own department instead of coming together as a company

One of the best work-life balance in the area

IT Operations Specialist (Current Employee) Geneva (Switzerland)

ProsThe overall work-life balance is positive, the perks are quite good, though not extraordinary, the work environment is very stable

ConsThere are too little chances for career development in the IT area; not a particularly stimulating nor challenging environment; no external training; very hierarchical organisation

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Professional and personal devleopment under skillful guidance

Gourp PR Intern (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat heritage and traditions surround this company's work and management. A pleasure to experience

ConsPoor prioritization and organisation management

Advice to Senior ManagementDrive the company as the multinational that it is. Old-school management style, miicro management etc does not bring any favours to the employees.

Great way to learn about the luxury market

Competitor Intelligence Market Analyst (Former Employee) Paris (France)

Pros- Prestige associated with working with a company with such a brand portfolio (Cartier, Lancel...)
    - A world leader in luxury marketing

Cons- Not many opportunities in term of professional development
    - A lot of "egos" in the luxury business
    - Too much independance between the brands

Advice to Senior Management- The company should become more "professional"
    - It should be more fair when its offering promotions
    - It should give more feedback

unmotivating environment

IT Platform Manager (Current Employee) Geneva (Switzerland)

ProsI only see as an advantage the bargain prices that you can get on jewelries and fancy watches. I can not find any others.

ConsThings are obsolete in Richemont.
    People are not motivated and are trying to move away whenever they can (huge turnover)
    there is a lack of consideration for the employees...

Advice to Senior ManagementEducate yourself and gain some valuable management skills to put in practice at Richemont. Consider your employees as the biggest assets.
    Please stop slacking

Worked for Richemont? Contribute to the Community!