Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing

Updated Mar 12, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dave Worrall

I was not displeased with the job--the company was experiencing growing pains while I was employed there.

Underwriter (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC (US)

ProsManagement was flexible when it came to personal time needed for children, appointments, etc. You could make up the time lost before or after hours.

ConsAt the time, my department was micro-managed which is fine for some employees but not everyone requires the same hands-on treatment.

Advice to Senior ManagementI heard that conditions have improved so keep doing what works best for employees and the customers.

Good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLots of growth opportunities in all departments. Great people and atmosphere. Department heads are helpful

ConsToo far of a drive for me. Overtime was not allowed when business was slow even though the hours were worked

Mortgage Loan Officer

MOrtgage Loan Originator (Current Employee) Rockville, MD (US)

ProsTons of leads, no cost, no trickery selling techniques, straight forward products. You don't feel like your ripping people off. Easy to be successful. You get out what you put in.

ConsMany loan officers in a growing company may make it harder to get to top then in the past. Easy to do though if you work.

Advice to Senior ManagementMonitor a little more closely some of the other LO's who may be not producing, wasting leads for more successful LO's

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great opportunities, great company

ProsIt's a high energy, young company with a lot of opportunity for growth. Great place to learn the ropes and have access to an experienced senior leadership team. Fantastic benefits package.

ConsHigh energy can mean high stress; there are some long hours. Training isn't always obviously accessible, but I've found that when I ask about something, it's available, you just have to seek it out sometimes.

Roundpoint has potential, it needs stronger leadership.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe company is rapidly growing and is extremely flexible.

ConsRounpoint lacks satisfactory compensation packages.

Advice to Senior Managementn/a

There is no diversity within the company, has many qualified employees that could be promoted.

ProsThe company is a growing company, good for someone that is just getting a fresh start within the mortgage industry.

ConsNo growth for internal hires. No training and development department for new hires. Alot of confusion because no training department.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management should look at and promote internal hires. Show employees that they are appreciated. stop favortism and buddy system.

Good

Supervisor (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC (US)

ProsIt is an upstart company that has a lot of growth opportunities.

ConsConfussion. Promotions given due to the good ol' boy system.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not promote based on the clicks and the people that are willing to throw people under the bus to get ahead.

Worked for Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing? Contribute to the Community!