Saicon Consultants

Be The First To
Add Photos

Saicon Consultants Founder & President Swati Yelmar

Swati Yelmar

Excellent Company: A good work place with friendly people and hard workers

Recruiter (Current Employee) Pune

ProsI enjoy working at this company. They have competitive compensation. Management is flexible and cares for their people. Co-workers are professional and friendly. I have been with this company for 3 years and hope to work for this company for 12 more.

ConsSome colleagues were unfriendly and uncomfortable working with an outsider. They feared their inadequacies might be brought to light. Sometimes management can be irrational and erratic but the job itself is rewarding.

Advice to Senior ManagementSaicon is a good company however the recent changes within the company have posed some difficulties but with changes come new horizons to overcome.

Excellent

ProsIt is an excellent work place for someone seeking for his future stability and career enhancement.

ConsAn Organization for workaholics, no motivations apart from salary and incentives.

Built on quick sand....

Software Programmer (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO (US)

ProsA staffing company that aspires to be a professional services company, pays median salary, hires a lot of H1B employees - both its own and other staffing company H1Bs.

ConsThey have very poor quality operational management skills. The operating environment is very chaotic and produces lots of errors and poor quality. There is lots of fighting among family members who work in this company and the family members are allowed to cause suboptimal corporate performance. They push the envelope ethically to win business and this will probably catch up with them eventually. The key to the growth of their federal government business has been to develop relationships with federal procurement managers and contract evaluators by hiring them and their family members after they retire, or while the contract proposals are being evaluated, and to offer financial benefits to federal managers who evaluate the JMA contract proposals favorably. They are probably within the letter of the law, though definitely violate the spirit of the law.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to compete, fair and square, so your shenanigan are not required.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Saicon Consultants is a good company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsExtremely helpful before during and after my contract ended, good group health insurance

Consnot much personal contact with management after i was at the client site

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more proactive with your consultants in the field.

Good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Proscompetitive compensation, no interference if you are billing, timely payments

Conswould like to keep holding H1B

Worked for Saicon Consultants? Contribute to the Community!