Squires Group The

Updated Jul 15, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Nancy Squires

Solid company with caring leadership and experienced employees

Recruiter (Current Employee) Annapolis, MD (US)

ProsTerrific work-life balance, people and culture. I find humor, transparency, and a dynamic work environment every day I come to work. Company has developed a caring culture that is very intentional, and they work hard to protect it; sort of like your extended family. Very experienced, senior team. Flexible work schedule. Training opportunities. Very open to listening to others ideas. Turnover is very low.

ConsInternally, it is a somewhat flat organizational structure, so promotion, advancement, and success comes from working on growing the business, not as much working for the business. Might not fit a promotion track mentality. Benefits are ok.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to let your leaders lead, and keep up the great work!

Everything shiny is not Golden

ProsManagers are Masters of deception you will never see it coming one day your all good and the next your gone.

ConsManagement very intrusting of employees, they don't adhere to their own policies

Advice to Senior ManagementIts not a good practice to screw employees who give their all to making the company successful.

Worked for Squires Group The? Contribute to the Community!