Staff Care

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Sean Ebner

Cold Calling leads to cash

Account Representative (Former Employee)
Irving, TX (US)

I worked at Staff Care full-time for more than a year

ProsAs long as you are comfortable on the phone, you'll do well

ConsPhone based
Several restructures while I was there

This office needs help and HR, leadership in Dallas is not hearing the continued cries for help

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I have been working at Staff Care full-time for more than 10 years

ProsPay and opportunity for working with some great clients, physicians and working within this industry.

ConsManagement, leadership and the lack of support from HR regarding ethical complaints.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the management and leadership in the Salt Lake City office before it crumbles.

Great place to start and advance a career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Staff Care

ProsSCI believes in teamwork and helping others achieve professional goals. The ability to run your own desk and make pertinent financial decisions are key to financial growth and that is highly encouraged at Staff Care.

ConsA major downside is the sheer amount of calls that are mandated in some departments. Hitting a call quota isn't always conducive to finding quality doctors, it just looks good on paper.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice for management is to review some of the antiquated practices expected. Listen to employees for fresh ideas and ways to conduct business.

The Job Made Me Sick

Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at Staff Care

ProsLike others have said, if you work really hard and are lucky then promotions and advancing your career are pretty easy. It's one of the only jobs I have held where career growth is possible in the same city. Healthcare is a good industry and I would imagine locums work being more desirable with increasing insurance cost to doctors.

ConsLike I said, this place made me sick! I would feel great outside the office but once there my throat hurt, head throbbed and I felt ill. I really think the stress wore me down! The goals you had were sometimes impossible to reach with many doctors looking down on locums work. You were consistently micromanaged with laughable guidance. You have to work 50 hours a week to hit your salary and it takes forever to get a decent bonus. You even had to come in some Saturday's!! Pay was awful for how much you work. It's very evident management only care about profit and not people. There was either someone being fired or quitting once a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo make the company money you need happy employees. Focus on employee relations and the company could do great!

Worked for Staff Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staff Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Staff Care CEO Sean Ebner. All reviews posted anonymously by Staff Care employees.