Stellar Global Solutions

www.StellarBPO.com

Stellar Global Solutions Reviews

Updated Feb 17, 2014

Some Management people are very nice but most of them are not pro people.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPeople in stellar are very nice, specially in the production floor and training department.

ConsSome managers are not very approachable!

Advice to Senior ManagementChange your employees in the HR department, specially those who are handling documents and process for government benefits.

Out of Balance

Customer Service (Former Employee) Hickory Creek, TX (US)

ProsBonuses, pins, T shirts, food and games are nice. Helping people is great, that was my favorite part.

ConsEmployee handbook is written in a way to fire people without just cause. Older and mildly disabled people working there are on pins and needles wondering when they will be next.

Advice to Senior ManagementTWC and the EEOC may notice the firing patterns.

Like working with a leash around your neck

ProsExcellence is expected of everyone

ConsInconsistencies in enforcing corrective measures

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you're not filing IR's to other people for attendance, it's unfair for the people who are getting forced to resign because of too many infractions against the corrective measures policy. BE CONSISTENT.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Applying at Stellar Global Solutions was a good experience

Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

ProsI guess I can say nice people from hiring, though it took me sometime to be recalled and more beautiful and approachable trainers in English and about the product.

ConsI cannot say downside working but downside in applying cause it took me more than a month of waiting if I would be accepted or not. Of course, it would be hard applying in other companies due to the fact that you're still in the waiting process.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs much as possible be transparent in the hiring process, let the applicant know if how long he or she has to wait for the next process so the applicant would not be left hanging.

nothing good or bad, just fair

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Prosgood working environment, good colleague relation

Conssome problems with management sometimes, inconsistencies....

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement should have word of honor for the respect of everybody in every ways

Great opportunity for CS proffessionals

Customer Solution Specialist Multilingual (Current Employee) Sydney (Australia)

ProsFun working environment, friendly people, close to beautiful beach

ConsTight schedule, small cafeteria, not much cons...

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks.

warmth

Team Leader (Current Employee) Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Prosmost are examples of people practicing good work ethics. there is minimal political undercurrent and performance is based on merit. there is also a sense of being able to freely approach anyone and communicate. i like it here. :)

Consdisconnectedness...only with some...which is quite a complicated thing to grapple with. it affects everything. hopefully there will be no fear in cascading pertinent information. if help is needed, help will be given.

Advice to Senior Managementhopefully we'll all realize that we are in the same boat...and...given -- that circumstances will be on our favor -- able to see that it's the best boat to be in.

Good management especially those coming from Purple Communications

Communications Assistant (Former Employee) Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

ProsManagement is awesome from relay account smaller back office accounts.

ConsLow compensation, no appraisal, no allowance. Everything you work for is taxable and deductible. Sometimes, management does not store enough longevity in the company of their employees. It is a common misconception that they can easily find people to replace their current workforce.

Advice to Senior ManagementPropose actions to show care about employee longevity and support. I would like to remind them of the time when they rehired former employees who have resigned for only over a month because they could not hire enough people needed to do the work.

Every function of every personnel in this company does not do their job correctly.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

ProsI can't give any advantage in working in this company since every improvement asked from them are not recognized. They don't know how to take care of their employees.

ConsThey don't know how to take care of their employees. No improvement in total functions.

Worked for Stellar Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!