Team Health

Add Photos

Team Health President, CEO, and Director Greg Roth

Greg Roth

Site Coordinator

Site Coordinator (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH (US)

ProsWork my own hours, flexible schedule, great management team.

ConsAt first, seen as an outsider by hospital staff since I am contracted outside staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementWould love to have educational financial support from employer.

Large multi-state employer of ED medical staff, Anesthesia, Radiology and Hospitalists.

Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant (Current Employee) Tacoma, WA (US)

ProsBeing a large publicly-traded company the resources are extensive. The company is very interested in supporting ongoing education and risk management. Good support both at the local contractor level and at the corporate level.

ConsSometimes long shifts with an almost overwhelming amount of work. Expectations for continuing work often beyond scheduled time (though overtime is compensated).

Treats ER scribes the best out of all scribe companies

ER SCRIBE (Former Employee) Houston, TX (US)

ProsTreated the scribes really well. I was a college student and worked as lead. They paid 15.50/hour, I had great health and dental insurance as well as a 401K! The doctors I worked for were all super nice and don't treat you like slaves like a lot of other scribe companies who only pay $10/hour. I'm a med student now. :)

Conssometimes we're overworked cause we're understaffed

Advice to Senior ManagementI hope they hire more scribes but also hire good ones.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work!

ProsGood focus on customer service and client retention. Quality training provided

Consnone that I can think of.

Not good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsA paycheck.. nothing else is good

ConsBad management. Very disorganized and catty

The people are nice but the knowledge you need to know is not worth the pay.

National Patient Service Center Call Center Representative (Former Employee) Knoxville, TN (US)

ProsThe supervisors and seniors were nice and trained well.

Consonly offered as 20 hr per week with only 4hr per day shifts that changed from week to week so you would never know your schedule for next week which made it impossible to try to get another job with this one.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer full time immediately to people who want it and not just 20 hrs per week until 6 months of working there.

Great Company, Horrible Department

Site Coordinator (Current Employee) Knoxville, TN (US)

ProsTeamHealth was a great company to work for! Great bonus', great company events, & great benefits. Very Flexible with hours. Lots of opportunity to grow with company!

ConsI worked there three years. Raises were very small until I got promoted. Regular site coordinators got $10 per hours, Supervisors started at $16.83. I got fired for making a "racial" comment. It was about a white boy & I am white. I called myself pasty. Very stupid!! Management plays the "favorite" game way to much. A lot of lazy people who only put forth minimal effort.

Great organization but really getting big which can be problematic

ProsIf you are in Emergency Medicine, they are one of the best for work-life balance in practice and offering a reasonable wage for your work.

ConsGrowth sometimes equals forgetting those that have been with you a long time and putting effort in the new guys and gals on the block.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not forget where you came from. Be a truly physician-led company that utilizes the assistance of great business people to grow. Remember your long serving folks and really think hard about retention.

Stable job, stressful job

ED Cofer (Former Employee) Plantation, FL (US)

ProsThere is job for every oone. Good computer plattform. Nice clients.

Cons28 chars per hour minimum.

Worst Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIf you want to be mistreated and work in an unprofessional environment. Management likes to use bullying techniques.

ConsNew hires are not screened properly endangering patients. Ignoring hospital staff and surgeons referrals of other physicians that they know have safe practices and like working with. Unprofessional and poor management skills. If TeamHealth continues to allow their hospital management to act brutish and ignorant, the quality of care for the patients will decline rapidly.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire new hospital management that actually do their job correctly. Arrogance has no place in a hospital setting. Safety of patients should be the priority not one physicians ego.

Worked for Team Health? Contribute to the Community!