TechAspect

TechAspect CEO Rajiv Rohmetra

Rajiv Rohmetra

Competitive salary , technology exploring

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād

Prosgood pay , work from home options , provides options to explore various technology trends

Constight work delivery schedule , lags with process flow , needs to spend n of hours every day but this happens in any company .. so cant blame them

Good Employment Opportunity and Life Style

Trainee Software Engineer (Former Employee) Hyderābād

Pros. Flexible work timings.
    . Good things to learn.
    . Lot of fun related activities.
    . Good infrastructure and IT Support.

ConsNothing much negative about this company. All things are good and better.

Learner's Paradise!

Senior Software Eng (Current Employee) Hyderābād

ProsGreat place to learn most happening technologies with rapid career advancement. Management makes substantial efforts to reward and recognize their employees. One of the fastest growing MNCs.

ConsWorking extra hours occasionally though it is not every day or even every week but working a little late to attain the client requirements

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement to provide onsite opportunities for the employees working in India.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Have been working with TechAspect more than 3 years and enjoying a lot and have a very good support from Managers.

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād

ProsGreat work culture, lot of opportunities to grow personally and professionally, good employee development opportunities, great talents, good review system and on time pay.
    Have a good client and sales team.
    Fresher's have a very good opportunity and Managers have a very good command on Project execution and work delegation
    Very good infrastructure and have good IT support
    Every one are very friendly and a very good place to work with

ConsGood place to work with, Not much to specify in particular.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to be more focus on the projects and looking forward to have new office in some Metro areas like Bangalore and Delhi

Need a paid break... Join Techaspect

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Hyderābād

ProsOn professional growth: (guaranteed) or TechAspect will pay you double the salary you are getting with your current employer.

No vision so no risk of loosing job.
    If your can come out with outdated solution you are a winner in this company
    No need to upgrade your skill and technical know how ... These people hate change so they hate growth
    God is with them so they manage to hire best talent from industry and if you believe in God it is the best company for you
    CTO is a glorified programmer without any knowledge of what is happening in the technology world outside
    CEO is as great as the CTO who gets overwhelmed with dated technical breakthrough which was popular 5years back
    It is easy to grow in career ladder if you can manage your CEO by telling him good old stories of technical breakthrough and if you are a programmer and know how to code your CTO will love you as he does not want to come out of that programmers mode.
    Yes if you are a Sales person be sure you can retire from this company happily with all retirement benefits. the trick is simple. Connect with your CEO everyday. You just need to project yourself as a nobel laureate and talk everything which will not make any sense. You also need to promise yourself never generating a single lead or bringing in no revenue to the company.

On training and personal development:

Free anger management lessons
    You can easily wipe off all your English speaking skills
    Learn how to sustain by saying yes to everything what your CEO says for free

ConsYou will start transforming into a human being from an experienced professional
    You may end up learning new software development process and other processes which will help you to ruin your professional growth
    Even Albert Einstein would have loved to join this company for a change

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement specifically the CTO and the CEO are super human so they don't need advice. They can out perform MIT guys and HARVARD guys too.

Resource capacity planning and project support is lacking

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) Hyderābād

ProsFreedom to contribute ideas, average professional culture

ConsLacks employee unifying force, goes by demand favoring the supplier and ignoring good talent, lacks long term vision, resource sourcing is highly critical area

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove resource capacity planning and work load balance to save customers and programs

MNC Company With Local Standards

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Hyderābād

ProsIf we work on extra project and we can demand for extra work.
    We will get nominal benefits compared to other MNCs.

ConsEvery one in the company from HR to Admin try to show their bossism.
    Micro management. Also need to explain what you did to ur manager.
    Just completing the client work will not be enough, we need also work for other employees who can't complete their work or any other projects they get.
    They are not getting experience people as they are not treating them well.
    90% of experience people quit with in 1 year, only freshers work till 2 years because of bond.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange in mindset to improve work culture.

Great Place for Career Growth

Project Leader (Former Employee) Hyderābād

ProsStable management and good client base. Most of the work is into CMS. Employe is encouraged if some potential is found.

ConsTop management should learn to respect every individual. Top management should realise that they are working with humans but not machines.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to respect every individual as they also have self respect.

Java/php developer

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād

ProsI can learn multiple technologies without my interest :(

ConsI don't have my desired working environment

Advice to Senior Managementaccording to the company positions , they are in good position. no need to advice

not good & not bad

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWork for Salary not for recognistion

ConsNo hike,no equality in work.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange your mindset

Worked for TechAspect? Contribute to the Community!